• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm too shy to ask something... And I'm scared of people's reactions. I don't have great experiences of this animal called the humans.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
I'm too shy to ask something... And I'm scared of people's reactions. I don't have great experiences of this animal called the humans.

I have similar problems. For me, usually the reactions im afraid of getting never really happen, but it still bothers me for some reason :eek:

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Consider yourself lucky, guys, for even being able to think you can ask for anything :)

I just don't!

I've been seeing my siblings ask my parents for so many things as I grew up and kept quite to myself. Not even asking my parents :(

Maybe it is just part of my social withdrawing problem in which I don't talk to people much!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Consider yourself lucky, guys, for even being able to think you can ask for anything :)

I just don't!

I've been seeing my siblings ask my parents for so many things as I grew up and kept quite to myself. Not even asking my parents :(

Maybe it is just part of my social withdrawing problem in which I don't talk to people much!

Well I was quite severely social phobic until recently. I wouldn't really talk to anyone and often get panic attacks when needed to go out because I was scared of social interactions and am agoraphobic as well. If someone has a bad reaction (or what I perceive as one) then I sometimes get upset. It's quite hard in public to try to keep tears in to not feel embarrassed, humiliated. Also don't want to make a scene, I don't like to cause problems to others.

I'm doing a lot better (I wouldn't say recovered though) but shyness has always been part of my personality. I also expect too much - like I'm supposed to know everything and do everything by myself. Thus why it's hard for me to ask.

Tumah

Veteran Member
As a joke I was going to post a few websites of crazy things people believe about Jews. But the amount of things that came up got depressive. Oh well.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My niece gave birth to a baby girl tonight! She weighed 6 pounds 2 oz. Congratulations to her and her husband (is nephew-in-law a real term?? I doubt it, I guess)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's raining today.
#1 daughter's graduation is today, & being held outside.
Mrs Revolt wants to go even if we sit in the rain.
#1 daughter doesn't care if we go or not
I want to stay home.
But I want to stay married even more.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
A heavy metal fan!
Fan-5.jpg

Must weigh a ton!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Sun's out!

Btw, cutting 10"x12" thick beams with a 16" diameter circular saw is a royal pain when the beams aren't exactly straight.
It's also a bad idea to cut the handle on your clamp in half.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Moved much stone today....I'm tired, my neck hurts and my stomach is upset.......this is just wrong....its Sunday.....I usually don't feel this way until I get to work