• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Had another interesting day.
On the way to my destination today, someone stuck their finger up at me as they were driving past. I was walking, so I have no idea why they did it. I stuck my finger back up at them.

On the way back home, two people were walking down the street as I was walking up, one of them did the "shooting gun" with his hand at me and said "Bang, this honkey's dead".

Wonderful. Why do I attract all the hassle?

Wow, seem to be a magnet for crazies. :eek:

My m-i-l got engaged to her bf. I'm happy for her, he's a great guy!

Hopefully that also means that she will be so happy that she'll forget to criticise me. Ahh wishful thinking!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Wow, seem to be a magnet for crazies. :eek:
That's ignoring the guy whom I passed about 5 minutes later who was ******* up his own lorry. :D

My m-i-l got engaged to her bf. I'm happy for her, he's a great guy!

Hopefully that also means that she will be so happy that she'll forget to criticise me. Ahh wishful thinking!
Congrats!
And let's hope so. I'm so lucky that my m-i-l absolutely loves me, I can do no wrong in her eyes.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Had another interesting day.
On the way to my destination today, someone stuck their finger up at me as they were driving past. I was walking, so I have no idea why they did it. I stuck my finger back up at them.

On the way back home, two people were walking down the street as I was walking up, one of them did the "shooting gun" with his hand at me and said "Bang, this honkey's dead".

Wonderful. Why do I attract all the hassle?

Maybe you're just attractive :)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm feeling a bit sleepy. Also I keep getting better, health wise. My husband however, isn't doing too well (not the same issue as me), not sure why. Hopefully the doctor tomorrow can tell him how to get better.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
My voodoo studies are going well.

That would all depend on whether your goal was to hurt or help...if it was to hurt...you're not so good...if to help.....good job :D

Actually I had needles put in my shoulder last night and in a mirror it looked much like a pincushion

Tumah

Veteran Member
I keep giving $userinfor[username] too many frubals. He's just such a great poster.

...but soo mysterious.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Phew... Hot bath... I'm lobster coloured... But it felt nice. I also had an iced smoothie while in it, helped to not overheat, plus was tasty.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm standing in a balcony right now with music playing loud on my phone. The breeze combined with the music feels great.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Why do people seem to think that, when you mix something healthy with something unhealthy, it "undoes" the healthy effects? Im pretty sure that's not the way chemicals work :facepalm:

Insert antioxidants; it's super effective! Insert fat; the fat destroys the antioxidants! Insert healthy oils; it's effective! Insert refined sugar; the sugar... does something to the healthy oils so that they dont work!...

Tumah

Veteran Member
Why do people seem to think that, when you mix something healthy with something unhealthy, it "undoes" the healthy effects? Im pretty sure that's not the way chemicals work :facepalm:

Insert antioxidants; it's super effective! Insert fat; the fat destroys the antioxidants! Insert healthy oils; it's effective! Insert refined sugar; the sugar... does something to the healthy oils so that they dont work!...

Thanks for this!