• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
in 2 weeks I went from being able to see fairly well, with glasses to not being able to read a computer screen without a lot of difficulty....I think I should call the eye doctor

Treks

I have a headache.
Today I had my first cow's milk hot chocolate from the coffee van instead of soy milk in about a year... Cow's milk tastes funny. >.<

4consideration

Premium Member
in 2 weeks I went from being able to see fairly well, with glasses to not being able to read a computer screen without a lot of difficulty....I think I should call the eye doctor

Sounds like a good idea. Maybe consider seeing about having the health of your kidneys checked, as well.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have a headache.
Today I had my first cow's milk hot chocolate from the coffee van instead of soy milk in about a year... Cow's milk tastes funny. >.<
If you're milking a van, then it will be van's milk, not cow's milk.
Is it brown & really slippery?

Treks

The coffee van has been visiting my workplace for the last 6 years. He usually makes jokes about how hard it is to milk the little soybean udders.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Sounds like a good idea. Maybe consider seeing about having the health of your kidneys checked, as well.

Passed a physical with flying colors a few months ago.. much to the surprise of everyone, including me.... the eyes will be checked later this week

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
My CBT for depression has made me really mean-spirited. I'm gonna try and fix my recent *******-ish-ness myself, because they think it's good I'm becoming a ******* and bitter, and we can work on that much later. >_>

illykitty

RF's pet cat
My CBT for depression has made me really mean-spirited. I'm gonna try and fix my recent *******-ish-ness myself, because they think it's good I'm becoming a ******* and bitter, and we can work on that much later. >_>

Sorry about that... I don't really like CBT, it feels... Hmm, how to put it... Condescending at times. Like what you think never is true and that everything is fine and rosy in lala-land. So I get you.

My husband's grand-mother is in the hospital, having many issues. *Sigh* I never know how to act in these situations. I like her, she is nice to me and understanding. I hope she gets better...

My husband seemed quite worried. :(

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Sorry about that... I don't really like CBT, it feels... Hmm, how to put it... Condescending at times. Like what you think never is true and that everything is fine and rosy in lala-land. So I get you.
Yeah, they're really condescending. Some of the things they like saying is "it doesn't matter", or "why does it matter?". They say it abouteverything and make me hate them so much.

I saw they had given me a nickname in their file, as well. They were surprised when I commented on it as I wasn't supposed to see. It put them on the spot. :D

The fact they want me to be irritable is so weird, as well.

My husband's grand-mother is in the hospital, having many issues. *Sigh* I never know how to act in these situations. I like her, she is nice to me and understanding. I hope she gets better...

I'm sorry to hear that; I hope she's gets better soon. :cover:

Tumah

Veteran Member

My grandmother is also in the hospital now. Maybe they were having a bring your husband's grandmother to our work- week.

My grandmother at one point thought she was back in the concentration camp for a while.