• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
We had the same international version the rest of the world had, but some copies had the names written in Arabic. I just confirmed it with your link!

Gosh, now I feel bad for having had fun of them :(

Trafalgar and Piccadilly.... real street names... cool :)

Last edited:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
We had the same international version the rest of the world had, but some copies had the names written in Arabic. I just confirmed it with your link!

Gosh, now I feel bad for having had fun of them :(

Trafalgar and Piccadilly.... real street names... cool :)

Yep, in London. Been there myself. When I go there often use the Piccadilly underground. I thought the name was weird too when I first came to England. But it grows on you. :D

I've cut my finger, nothing bad but just there was an unexpected sharp edge on something I tried to open. Oww. :'(

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Yep, in London. Been there myself. When I go there often use the Piccadilly underground. I thought the name was weird too when I first came to England. But it grows on you. :D

I've cut my finger, nothing bad but just there was an unexpected sharp edge on something I tried to open. Oww. :'(

Those were only two of the names :)

Ah, sorry about your finger. I once cut my thumb deep to the bone. I froze a full bottle of water and wanted to cut the bottle with a big knife to get that sweet big ice out. The knife slipped of the bottle and cut the nearest thing to it: my thumb!

I felt like a real big idiot :facepalm:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I was talking about the results of the primary election with a coworker this morning, and it hit me just how screwed up our political system really is.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know you've all been waiting with bated breath for the daily weather news in Revoltingistan:
It's been quite rainy this morning.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
It really is quite easy to stop a Trane.
A bit of air in a Trane centrifugal compressor will bring it to a screeching (literally) halt.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
We have daffodils blooming for a week or so now.
The redbuds are red budding.
The magnolias are beginning to bloom.
And the grass is rising up, calling to me for mowing.