• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The semester is finally over, and I have a week off before summer classes.
I'm also starting physical therapy today because apparently you just can't go to people with MRIs, a cane, and a knee that pops and cracks every other step and makes it so you can barely stand and/or walk and expect to get help; you have to have someone who barely knows you to tell these people you need help.:facepalm:

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
My friend and I are going to make his wife watch Fiddler on the Roof today.

Just so she doesn't hate us, and since she's from Chile, we might watch Frozen in Spanish afterwards. Than again, that might make her hate us more.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
There was a fatal car crash nearby where I live, today. The wife witnessed them pronouncing one of the people dead/soon to be dead on her way to picking up the kids from school.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Drove 761 miles yesterday....tired....but new (old) forklift is finally home!
Btw, Chicago royally sux, nuthin but bad traffic, lots'o tolls, a paucity of gas
stations, & poor radio station selection!

Shadow Wolf

I'm supposed to be getting my student money for the summer today, and I am running out of time to get all my stuff done that I needed to get done, like pay bills, get new glasses, school books and a new desk chair that isn't literally on its last screw before it falls apart. I also need to get my car fixed. I hate this waiting.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm supposed to be getting my student money for the summer today, and I am running out of time to get all my stuff done that I needed to get done, like pay bills, get new glasses, school books and a new desk chair that isn't literally on its last screw before it falls apart. I also need to get my car fixed. I hate this waiting.

I know that feeling. I was supposed to claim my Financial aid this week, but nothing has shown up on my student page yet. I filled out my FAFSA months ago.

Shadow Wolf

I know that feeling. I was supposed to claim my Financial aid this week, but nothing has shown up on my student page yet. I filled out my FAFSA months ago.
It's on my student loan.gov page that my school is supposed to be giving me this money today. I have to leave in about a half hour for two doctors appointments, which means even if I get my money before I leave I probably am not going to be getting to the optometrist today like I was really hoping.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Went to see my husband's gran today at the hospital, she isn't doing well, in intensive care. She reacted to my husbands voice and was able to talk a few words but yeah... :/

We told her to get better, that we would see her again soon. I hope she does get better. Right now my husband is playing video games, I suppose his way to try to cope?

Treks

Drove 761 miles yesterday....tired....but new (old) forklift is finally home!
Btw, Chicago royally sux, nuthin but bad traffic, lots'o tolls, a paucity of gas
stations, & poor radio station selection!

Share a pic?? (of the forklift, not Chicago)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I found this pic on the internet, but I believe it's my new toy....
GF0813-162625_1.jpg

I drove it around a bit today.
Dang, it's loud with all the vroom vromming & clanking!
Much slower steering too (compared to regular forklifts).

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I found this pic on the internet, but I believe it's my new toy....
GF0813-162625_1.jpg

I drove it around a bit today.
Dang, it's loud with all the vroom vromming & clanking!
Much slower steering too (compared to regular forklifts).

It's true what they said; the difference between men and boys is the size of their toys!

Dude, you collect those?