• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
So ... I wished happy mother day to mommy last sunday and she laughted at me soooo bad.... turned out that apparently mother day in France is the 25th !
I even had the gift and all for her <__<
Daaamn

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Savannah has gorgeous old trees.
The Candler Oak....
candler%20oak3.jpg

Indeed that is a lovely tree.

Whenever, I see a tree like that - it reminds me of a period piece movie.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Thanks! :) I like your new religion title.

Are you considering Hinduism again?

Yes but it's actually... A little more complex. I'm hesitating between Hinduism and Paganism... So far I'm seeing a few downsides for Paganism. Can't think of a downside for Hinduism so far. It's mostly down to me getting in my own way.

:facepalm: I wish I wasn't so shy and was more confident. More sure of my decisions too.

Last edited:

Treks

My anxiety with my work is at an all time high. I keep reminding myself that at least I'm employed, and everything is actually lovely, and I have nothing to be anxious about. The anxiety is like a monster rampaging through my body, keeping me awake a night, making me second guess all my decisions, making me question my relationships, making me paranoid about my performance, making me jealous and angry, insensitive and intolerant.

But in reality, everything is fine. Aaarrrggghhh.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
My anxiety with my work is at an all time high. I keep reminding myself that at least I'm employed, and everything is actually lovely, and I have nothing to be anxious about. The anxiety is like a monster rampaging through my body, keeping me awake a night, making me second guess all my decisions, making me question my relationships, making me paranoid about my performance, making me jealous and angry, insensitive and intolerant.

Would a snuggle help? :hug:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

If I promise not to snuggle with you, will that help?