• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Now I'm drinking a cup of Puerh tea and trying to get my youngest to stop stalling and finish her spelling

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Went sunbathing with my guinea pig friend Charlie... When we both go outside take the sun, we are used to see some cats coming to see us. Since I love cats, there is no problem to me. They are mostly curious about Charlie and come to sniff him and to throw me weird look like "what is this ? WTF IS THIS THING HUMAN ?". So I make clear to them that Charlie is mine, and they just go away or just stay here and take the sun with us.

Today I saw a cat getting thrown away from his house (what did he do, I don't know xD) so he saw me and came to sniff Charlie too. But I felt his attitude wasn't right, contrary to the other cats. It was a big male and he wasn't really there to settle with us and take some sun. He was getting closer to Charlie each time I closed my eyes, so I was like "you... Are up to noooo good sir".
And the big cat attacked Charlie, trying to get to his throat. Too bad I was expecting him to do that, so I grabbed the cat and threw him away... It was quite epic to see his damaged dignity on his kitty face xD

THIS GUINEA PIG IS MINE KITTY.

A flying cat. It was pretty awesome.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
The air quality here isn't too good because of all the wildfires and brushfires. At least they caught at least 2 of the arsonists.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Went sunbathing with my guinea pig friend Charlie... When we both go outside take the sun, we are used to see some cats coming to see us. Since I love cats, there is no problem to me. They are mostly curious about Charlie and come to sniff him and to throw me weird look like "what is this ? WTF IS THIS THING HUMAN ?". So I make clear to them that Charlie is mine, and they just go away or just stay here and take the sun with us.

Today I saw a cat getting thrown away from his house (what did he do, I don't know xD) so he saw me and came to sniff Charlie too. But I felt his attitude wasn't right, contrary to the other cats. It was a big male and he wasn't really there to settle with us and take some sun. He was getting closer to Charlie each time I closed my eyes, so I was like "you... Are up to noooo good sir".
And the big cat attacked Charlie, trying to get to his throat. Too bad I was expecting him to do that, so I grabbed the cat and threw him away... It was quite epic to see his damaged dignity on his kitty face xD

Awww lol. Sounds nice. I want to hang out with you and Charlie (and the cats that tolerate the "weird thing").

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond

I once had a guinea pig when I was a little kid. The movie Babe had recently come out so, it seemed totally appropriate for me to name my guinea pig, Babe :D

In other news, today I have decided that Earl Grey tea is excellence in a cup!

The Sum of Awe

Brought to you by the moment that spacetime began.
I just noticed this:

You know those viruses on facebook that, once you click them, start spamming the link by your own account? Kinda creepy how that works, right? Well, that's pretty much similar how the zombie virus is supposed to spread - once you're infected, you're going to spread it.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Cleaned a bit part of the kitchen today but there's still the oven from hell to do. Ugh!

I hate cleaning products, I try my best to use more green ones but for something like the oven, it's not quite powerful enough. Burns my throat to use normal products.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
It's quite warm here, finally! Took the fan out... I'm just having a thin blanket at night. It's weird since I'm the type of person who gets cold easily but once I'm in bed, I'm like a radiator so says the husband.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Wu Wei will be leaving Religious Forums permanently after finally accepting that I am the winner of the last-post-wins thread. I'm very moved and couldn't be more proud of someone whose progress I take all the credit for! Well done, Wu Wei! Don't forget to have some cake to celebrate my victory!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Going off on vacations in 5 days! :D Will be gone for 2 weeks. Good food, beach and nice stuff to see. It'll be awesome!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Sat in a meeting with 2 business clients, who affectionately, and continually referred to me as 'their white (n-word)' throughout the duration of it.

And we got the deal. Looks like I'm going to be referred to as their white (n-word) for a while to come...