• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Well now I know to never buy veet again. Burns. I'll stick to shaving and perhaps try to wax next time. Can't be any worse than this. Oww! >_<

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Well now I know to never buy veet again. Burns. I'll stick to shaving and perhaps try to wax next time. Can't be any worse than this. Oww! >_<

wax is painful, but it's the best... 7 years with no shaving at all, and there already almost nothing that grow back in some places. My mother always used wax too and... Well, she don't really need to do it at all anymore now XD

You can buy easily cheap wax kits you can microwave and use them quickly ;)

Treks

I think religiousforums.com should change its name to religiousfora.com. I feel that "religious forums" gives the impression of many Forums with their own spheres of influence which are not joined in any way, and the users must put in a lot of effort to stay connected to the Forum which has called them. "Religious fora" on the other hand, makes it clear that the individual Forums are really just facets of a cohesive Whole in which all the users are a part. There, we shall find Truth.

:p

Last edited:

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Went to see the doc today, following a thumb that doubled size and hurt for no reason. Turned out the doctor didn't have the slightest idea of what it is, so I've got a bunch of creams and medecines to try and see if it works;

Gooooood thing meds are free here <______<

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I just closed on a home equity loan line of credit.
When signing the papers, I discovered that they gave me an even bigger loan than I expected.
Oh, happy day!
3.25%, btw.
My dream of a new septic field shall be made real.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm finally getting a knee surgery tomorrow: gonna get it hacked up and a piece of a dead person put in it. Or at least it's gonna feel like it was hacked up for a few days. And no good drugs for me because they make me sick.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm finally getting a knee surgery tomorrow: gonna get it hacked up and a piece of a dead person put in it. Or at least it's gonna feel like it was hacked up for a few days. And no good drugs for me because they make me sick.

Best wishes for a successful surgery and a smooth recovery.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I need a different Job.... now I just have to figure out how to get from point A to point B

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Got my mower fixed today.....and they fixed it real good.....now I can't move it when the engine is off and it is in neutral..... boy they sure did a GREAT job..... and that only cost me about $300...but hey...at least it starts now...it wasn't doing that before.....yeah...I'm so happy

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Have you tried a different brand? For me, Veet barely takes anything off, but Nair will take everything off. It still has a bit of a burn though, but 10 minutes to let it do its thing then a few minutes to rinse it off beats the time it takes to shave, and it much better than the pain of epilating.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I'm trying to figure out how to go back to school, start a full time pottery, quit my regular job, and not go broke or starve to death.

Because those last two would be really, really bad.