• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
What's the (n-word)?
In this context, it refers to a dark skinned worker of low status.
1401as10.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sat in a meeting with 2 business clients, who affectionately, and continually referred to me as 'their white (n-word)' throughout the duration of it.

And we got the deal. Looks like I'm going to be referred to as their white (n-word) for a while to come...
:sad4: Confusing! I hope it was a compliment.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
School starts for me tomorrow, or as I am preferring to call it "The Great Ameripean Meat Grinder." And it seems not many people get the "meat grinder" reference.

Shadow Wolf

I am finally having knee surgery. I just have to wait on a phone call to get it scheduled. I also just got my ears pierced and an industrial put in. Definitely not good timing.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm really lazy.

Btw, I really like Tuesdays. The week has only just
started, & I have the bulk of it to look forward to.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Generally I like Tuesday before 9:00 and after 5:00...unless I'm off that day...then its all good

Shadow Wolf

Tuesdays are odd days to me. The past Fall and Spring semesters I went to school Monday and Wednesday, and had my Anthropology class on Tuesday. Now I have class in a couple of hours in the middle of Tuesday. It feels to me that it should be Monday, but it is Tuesday.