• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
My doctor from the VA called and said that the MRI I had shows ligament damage in my knee. The only injury I've had to that knee was an ACL tear 20 years ago, and I'm kinda worried to see what's going on in there after all this time.

Oh, and I'd like to thank all you taxpayers out there for funding my socialized health care.
It's much appreciated! :D

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I count very well. That says 322. Why would you say 321? Is that a religious thing? A trimmed beard thing?

Didn't you know? People with 321 frubals go to heaven directly without judgement :D

I must reach that as well haha!

Hold on a second, if you count well, you should also know that reaching 322 means that 321 was reached too :yes:

Wait, are you the one that gave him that +1 frubal :confused:

The first line was joke of course :)

Tumah

Veteran Member
Didn't you know? People with 321 frubals go to heaven directly without judgement :D

I must reach that as well haha!

Hold on a second, if you count well, you should also know that reaching 322 means that 321 was reached too :yes:

Wait, are you the one that gave him that +1 frubal :confused:

The first line was joke of course :)

Caught me red frubaled!

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Im going out of my way purely to express my deep contempt for the term "selfie". That word is more vulgar that all the conventional vulgar words combined. If that word were physically incarnated, I would do terrible things to it.

Tumah

Veteran Member
Im going out of my way purely to express my deep contempt for the term "selfie". That word is more vulgar that all the conventional vulgar words combined. If that word were physically incarnated, I would do terrible things to it.

Funny that you say that. I was just making a similar comment to my wife today.