• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I signed up about two or three weeks ago to give a presentation at school about a research project I'm doing (over the positive morality of South Park). I just got a reply today saying my application was accepted and I have to give my presentation Tuesday. I have less than a week to throw together a 20 minutes speech/presentation.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I've noticed that threads I open don't really stay on topic for more than a few posts. I have one that didn't even make one post. Is this common?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I've noticed that threads I open don't really stay on topic for more than a few posts. I have one that didn't even make one post. Is this common?

The topic of this thread is...

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 2!

What did you expect

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Since I didn't go to school yesterday, I spent the entire day watching weird/funny youtube videos. Ah, it was quite fun. lololol

Wu Wei

I just discovered that the didgeridoo is the oldest wind instrument....I play the didgeridoo....now I can justify it by claiming I am keeping history alive

Wu Wei

A comment on work today

You know, there are times you have to look the idiocy straight in the face, smile, and turn and walk away