• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I met with some partners in a real estate project yesterday.
It looks like we won't go belly up....woo hoo!

Tumah

Veteran Member
I went looking through My Replies for a certain post I made today. I noticed a high percentage of topics die out at my last post in the thread. I'm wondering what that says about me.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I went looking through My Replies for a certain post I made today. I noticed a high percentage of topics die out at my last post in the thread. I'm wondering what that says about me.

Be positive; tell yourself it's because you made such an awesome reply that no one felt as thought they could top it. :)

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The new South Park game is so funny. I was even able to make my character look very much like a little South Park me. I laughed pretty hard when Canada turned out to be a SNES/Genesis type of RPG-world. Hopefully there is stuff to do and unlock after the main quest though, because it isn't very long and that and all the side-quests are disappointingly easy. But a lightning spell that is water and a car batter, a meteor spell that is a ball with dynamite taped to it was hilarious. And Cartman's lightning spell that is overloading his V-chip I think is my favorite spell so far. And then the Terrance and Philip Morpheus and Neo spoof was really funny.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I did not sleep well last night, I have a headache and I'm tired...goodnight

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Nah, Richy is a nice guy.
This is a guy who welched on a debt.
He's cheated many people out of $50M+ in various schemes, but has evaded prosecution so far.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
German has seriously been screwing up my English. I'm getting my Is and Es mixed up, I've been capitalizing nouns, I've been putting in a K where we have hard Cs and if I spell something like "philosophie" it takes me awhile to figure out why there is a red squiggle line under it.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
My keyboard decided to start a fight with me. For some reason, shift keys freaked out. If I pressed shift, it'd come out with "p01", and I'd get "mbz", and stuff like that from pressing buttons, as well. I took out all of the keys and cleaned it. I uninstalled the drivers, I I reinstalled them, and I updated them. I switched between Linux and Windows, and it still kept doing it.

So I've had to switch to an old, crappy keyboard. :sad: