• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I got an A+ on two tests I did not even study for. :D

A little piece of advice, I was like that at school. Now I struggle a lot to get myself to do things. Plus if I don't understand something straight away, I get frustrated.

So study - it'll at least give you some discipline.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Facebook just bought Oculus rift.

It's... Terrible for approximatively EVERY INDIE GAME DEV IN THE WORLD.

This Zuckerwhatever... Can't he just stop ruining good things ? Damn !

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Facebook just bought Oculus rift.

It's... Terrible for approximatively EVERY INDIE GAME DEV IN THE WORLD.

This Zuckerwhatever... Can't he just stop ruining good things ? Damn !

Apparently it turned off the makers of Minecraft. They don't want anything to do with the OR anymore. :areyoucra

It's quite weird that FB bought it. I was looking forward to it now I'm not sure... But as with any gaming, games matter. If there's interesting stuff on it, then I'll give it a go. If companies that I like ignore it, then no matter how good it is, I won't get it.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Im thinking about getting facebook again to keep in contact with people I rarely see.

I really want to, but I also really dont... First world problems...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I need to start doing hand writing exercises at home. I had a mid-term yesterday that took me 2 hours to hand write 11 pages. My hand was hurting, my focus was mostly shifted to keeping my handing going just to get to the finish line, and in my the state of mind I was in, I think I listed Wilson and Carter as Reps when I meant Eisenhower and Hoover. I also think I misspelled alot of words, used German spellings, and in some cases I think I just scribbled a word down. When I had to give an answer for the terms "post-Fordism" and "social media" I think I gave more of a Marxist rant than an answer because it was the first thing to come to mind. Yeah, I really need to start doing hand writing exercises so I can actually get through these mid-terms and finals without the hand pains. I think that is pretty much about the only time that I have to hand write more than a few sentences at a time.

4consideration

Premium Member
There's freak weather here... Thunderstorm turns into quite big hail... Then sunshine. It's all messed up.

The weather has been terrible here today, too.

There's somewhere I need to go, but it's been so bad I didn't get on the road. Good thing too, because there has been quite a bit of damage in the area that I live, and I'm glad I wasn't driving in that weather. More bad weather to come.

Still, I'm just sitting and waiting...

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Fat burning and muscle toning exercises on an elliptical machine. With a healthy dose of protein and carbs before the workout.

Geez, wow... Well I'm probably too lazy for that. I don't exercise a lot but a little is better than none!

I think I'm going to have some soyagurt... Better snack than chocolate, already had a piece anyway!

Speaking of which, my husband was kind enough to get me a small box of nice assorted dark chocolates, cause his parents will get us TONS of not so great ones... Plus I'm trying to be careful about my weight. It's a lot easier to control myself with one box of high quality stuff than lots of milk "chocolate".

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Geez, wow... Well I'm probably too lazy for that. I don't exercise a lot but a little is better than none!

I think I'm going to have some soyagurt... Better snack than chocolate, already had a piece anyway!

Speaking of which, my husband was kind enough to get me a small box of nice assorted dark chocolates, cause his parents will get us TONS of not so great ones... Plus I'm trying to be careful about my weight. It's a lot easier to control myself with one box of high quality stuff than lots of milk "chocolate".

I'm starting to grow fond of dark chocolate as well.

Also, soyogurt? Bleck. :D