• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Damn, I just heard an old Beck song I liked...and I generally dislike Beck intensely

Ablaze

Buddham Saranam Gacchami
Interesting indeed!

This just in: reducing brain inflammation leads to greater happiness. Meaning if you douse the flames of the mind, complete and total peace is possible (nibbāna).

illykitty

RF's pet cat
So how do you douse the brain inflammation? I've been having this issue for a long time (more than 10 years).

I still have a cold... I can't wait to get better. I mean, what use is a big French nose if it's always blocked?

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
You know when someone is going to say something offensive when they start the sentence with "No offense intended, but..." :D :run:

Wu Wei

Spring is here and I'm going for a walk....and I am in complete denial that it is snowing outside

Wu Wei

Just stopped a DoS attack against my network from an infected laptop inside my network

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
"Well, Ghirahim and Katniss were petitioning for animal rights by handing out cookies to people at Steele who were visiting the White House and the twins wanted some cookies to go with their ice cream but the president denied them."
This is what happens when I ask Emily about her weird dreams.

Wu Wei

OK....it is March 24......AND IT IS 23 DEGREES FERHENHEIT OUTSIDE!!!!!!

This is just

wrong-pano_13178.jpg