• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yesterday, I went swimming with a bunch of kids ages about 8-14. They had some water-shooters.

Be forewarned if you think I'm going to sit idly by and be squirted with water, without retaliating in my own defense. I am the Master Water-Blaster of the Universe!

(It felt really good to just play, like a kid.)
Playing like a kid?
Is there any other way to play? But then again I'm really only an adult because others tell me I am, and I have this plastic card that says I'm old enough to have a beer.

Shadow Wolf

I hate the bi-polar weather of Indiana. Over the past couple of days we've had a few days of nice weather, and then it suddenly drops back below freezing, and then fairly nice again the next day. Today it is 26 (F) degrees with wind at about 20 MPH. 'Tis a pretty cold day today.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Its STILL cold......
I like winter
and I like cold
But I am SOOOOOOOOOOO over this polar vortex excrement

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I've had quite a bit of sake... Thought it would unblock my nose, I have a cold... Yeah well I'm really dizzy but hey! My nose works now! :D

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Oh I agree, I drank it warm. Hence why I thought it would be nice for my cold!

We have a Sake set... I put it in hot water for a few minutes to warm it up. It's nice!

*Is still hammered* *Head desK*

Shadow Wolf

When I was talking to my college advisor today, I noticed that a part of the curriculum include cultural diversity. As important as diversity is, I'm still trying to figure out how your are supposed to teach it in the classroom, especially when diversity isn't something you learn, but experience.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
I just read something really complicated for my poor and humble brain to understand :facepalm:

I also see someone's returned. Welcome back :)

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I hate the bi-polar weather of Indiana. Over the past couple of days we've had a few days of nice weather, and then it suddenly drops back below freezing, and then fairly nice again the next day. Today it is 26 (F) degrees with wind at about 20 MPH. 'Tis a pretty cold day today.
Relient K- High of '75 - YouTube
I read "bi-polar weather" and thought of this song.
It's getter hotter here in Southern CA. Bleh.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
Random creative thought of the day: What does GOP stand for? Greedy Old People?

It's too obvious, too easy! It can't be true! :eek:

Shadow Wolf

I hate being up this early. My brother has court today for driving with a suspended license, and there is no one else to take him.
And because my dad's health is failing, my (half, same mom) brother mentioned to me finding my other brother (half, same dad), who I have never met and my dad, for as far as know, hasn't seen him in about 30 years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Without greedy old people, lazy young people would have no one to sponge off of.
And to top that off, today is another sunny warm (already 20F) day!