• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The best office I ever had was a large unheated windowless room filled with junk
(machinery) in a warehouse in Marylandistan in the winter. I had it all to myself!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
The best office I ever had was one of these

2008-yamaha-grizzly-700-f-22_600x0w.jpg

in the middle of a 200 acre tree farm I use to work on

And this was my satellite office on the 190 acre property on the other side of the mountain

Kawasaki-Mule-600.jpg

and this was the company car

muK06fbrt3IDHZRQwMtOqPw.jpg

That was the best office I ever worked at

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
Sinuses! Feeling sleepy and droopy.

Lot's of stuff I wanted to do today, and too sleepy to do it. I wanted to take a nap just now, and ended up just staring at the ceiling.

So...now I'm just staring at RF. I hope someone has something funny to say.

Tumah

Veteran Member
I'd like to take this opportunity to formally request that people stop changing their avatars. I recognize you by your avatar. If you change it, I won't know who you are.

It's like you've been reborn with a new identity. Will you still be that same humorous yet caustic person you used to be? I don't know! And the anxiety is killing me!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Then step up & get yer own avatar!
Just don't pick Willie. He's taken.

Hey, the sign of the beast is embedded in me post count....46666!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'd like to take this opportunity to formally request that people stop changing their avatars. I recognize you by your avatar. If you change it, I won't know who you are.

It's like you've been reborn with a new identity. Will you still be that same humorous yet caustic person you used to be? I don't know! And the anxiety is killing me!

You should pay attention to the names...

Oh and, even if I do change my avatar, I always have one related to cats. Just a fyi. :)

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Sinuses! Feeling sleepy and droopy.

Lot's of stuff I wanted to do today, and too sleepy to do it. I wanted to take a nap just now, and ended up just staring at the ceiling.

So...now I'm just staring at RF. I hope someone has something funny to say.

I hope you feel better soon. :glomp:

(Yeah, I know... that's not really funny; it's meant seriously. Well, at least the glomp is. :D)

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
This is very important, I have put it off long enough and the strain from holding it in just makes things worse.

I must now publicly announce:

I am tired.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I found a good right hand jersey glove & a bungee cord today while walking to work.
(I'm not going to tell the IRS.)