• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
...yes, yes they are. :D

Ditto... Ahh one example of stupidity...

When I go to subway, I often have veggie delite sub, which is cheese and vegetables as filling.

They ask which break, ok. Then they ask if I want cheese and if I want it toasted. Fine...

Then any vegetables with that? :facepalm: No I just want an overpriced bread and cheese toast!

It's like they've been made into automatons.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
My love goes with you
as your love stays with me,
it's just the way it changes
like the shoreline and the sea

(~random L. Cohen moment)

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I just finished the 2nd season of Orange is the New Black.

Holy crap, this was a great season! Can't believe it won't be back for another year. :sad4:

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
So today is my last day of school ever in all my life... And it is the day I have to convince a bunch of terribly important people to give me my diploma.

Well, right in front of me now there is the ceo of Konami working with Kojima on the next MGS, the director of Watchdog and... you know the russian guy that created Tetris ? Yeah, Alexei is there too.with another bunch of various ceo....

I'm so freaking stressed right now D:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
So today is my last day of school ever in all my life... And it is the day I have to convince a bunch of terribly important people to give me my diploma.

Well, right in front of me now there is the ceo of Konami working with Kojima on the next MGS, the director of Watchdog and... you know the russian guy that created Tetris ? Yeah, Alexei is there too.with another bunch of various ceo....

Oh wow! :cover: Yeah I can understand why! Goodness me... But so awesome at the same time! :eek:

4consideration

Premium Member

How did it go?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Spent the last few days in California, just checked my work e-mail, 4 e-mails in I am annoyed with that place as I was before I went on vacation....I logged off