• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
at home....calm and relaxed.....
45 minutes from now....at work with a headache

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Thank you ma'am, you're too kind :eek:

I get it a lot. A simple, for example, disagreement against me could, depending on how it was put, turn my psychology upside down and some times it stays for days :(

I had a dream last night and I woke up crying. Again.

Well, I guess I'm just too sensitive :sad4:

I get affected by things easily as well.

Sensitivity isn't necessarily a bad thing though, even if sometimes it feels this way. Better than not caring and being apathetic, imo.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yup....had a headache most of the day
Maybe you need an avatar which looks headache free?
400_F_35794093_i3c6FUKdurum0pVCc15G7OcNihn3S9Q1.jpg

Wu Wei

Hey...its Wednesday....and I don't have a headache for a change...but the day is young

Wu Wei

I love going to meetings that AREN'T THERE!!!! Especially when they are 5 MILES from my office

Rasin frasin no account long eared GALOOT!!!!!!!

Tell me when you CANCEL THEM!!!!!!!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I've got two more days left in a class that is quite pro-Western state (the author of the text book, though considered an "expert" in his field, actually claims that the American government, prior to Bush Jr's invasion of Iraq, has had a long history of uphold and championing the rule of law, international law, and the sovereignty of other nations), and the teacher himself keeps cutting class short (the shortest being a 30 minute class because the poor baby missed lunch and he was hungry), and though he claims he doesn't grade on grammar but on content alone, his marks on grammar are excessive (and unjustifiable according to APA and Chicago guidelines, and some marks are nothing more than vocabulary choice), and he leaves no comments on the content itself. And he is rather quite insensitive to those who just had knee surgery and are hobbling on two crutches and have a leg still bandaged.
A little birdy just so happened to explain to the dean what is going on, and the dean decided he must have a talk with this extraordinarily lousy teacher who twice went into the room while we were filling out course/teacher evaluations and told those of us still writting to wrap it up in a few minutes.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I finished reorganizing tools in me truck.
It sure takes a long time.
I do this every few years cuz I never seem to have enuf room & convenience.
Ahh.....better now.

Wu Wei

I should organize the tools in my toolbox...it is a left over from my days as an Aeromechanic....and as tall as I am....nah.....I'm not home and by the time I get there I will no longer care

Shadow Wolf

I need to organize my desk, room, and car. They've taken on quite a messy appearance being off my feet the past few weeks.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
I was just thinking this thread can not be truly random because I have to enter at least 3 character's.:(

Shadow Wolf

A little birdy just so happened to explain to the dean what is going on, and the dean decided he must have a talk with this extraordinarily lousy teacher who twice went into the room while we were filling out course/teacher evaluations and told those of us still writting to wrap it up in a few minutes.
Apparently this meeting went well, as my paper today was not nit-picked on grammar and vocab choice, and the teacher actually left comments on the content of the paper.