• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Yesterday, now, tomorrow, it's all today when the usual sun-up sun-down and I-sleep-and-wake-up routines are dismissed as marking the days.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
ice-cream-sandwiches-3-550.jpg

I wanted to post this picture

http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/bc/e8/c2/bce8c229130a7985a46d155987227a19.jpg

But it came out WAAAAAAY to big on the page

Last edited:

Wu Wei

You know...maybe I'm not getting enough protein.... had a tuna salad today and I am feeling better and have more energy..... and no I am NOT going to start eating bacon

bacon1.jpg

Wu Wei

It may very well be... for you... but I won't eat it that way.... In my opinion that would ruin a perfectly good Tuna salad

Wu Wei

I have the perfect solution to your problem.
When you wrap your tuna in bacon, just give it to me!

Tell you what, lets just cut out the middle tuna...any bacon that is for me...you can have.., that way I do not soil a perfectly good tuna

Wu Wei

HEY!!!! Here I was feeling magnanimous and you're complaining...would you prefer I give the bacon to someone else and you get NOTHING!!!!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You're confusing this with the thread about being offended.
This one is just for random meaningless announcements.

Example:
For aluminum (unlike steel), there is no stress level with infinite fatigue life.