• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
You started it.......nah nah na nah nah

And now something meaningless

I'm tired...good night

Treks

My work pants are too baggy. They look like clown pants. I must buy a new pair but that requires, like, going to the shop, and trying them on, and getting annoyed when they're all too long for my poxy little legs.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Do you look like this?
90234.jpg

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have no idea why I am logging on and posting here at all…time to stop for a bit and think about this

23035.jpg

4consideration

Premium Member
Sore arms after having all those bloods being taken out of, and put in my body.
But on the plus side, I'm still alive. They said I might not be. But I am. Cool.

I'm so sorry I missed this. I did not realize you were having such serious health issues.

I wish you all the best, and pray and hope for successful treatment and full recovery.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
But on the plus side, I'm still alive. They said I might not be. But I am. Cool.

I am so sorry I missed this earlier! :( I hope everything will be all right. I will pray for you (unless you ask me not to).

Wirey

Fartist
My life kinda sucks, but man, am I ever having fun! I'm breathing and a little drunk. What could be better?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I'm so sorry I missed this. I did not realize you were having such serious health issues.

I wish you all the best, and pray and hope for successful treatment and full recovery.
Thanks, it means a lot. :) As I mentioned in Theists Only, I was starting to feel unpopular. :D
Hopefully so, I'm sick of being housebound or having someone else go out with me. :D

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I am so sorry I missed this earlier! :( I hope everything will be all right. I will pray for you (unless you ask me not to).
Thanks. :) Going in for a pre-surgery consultation today. Slept bad. Kinda scared. :D

Naturally, prayer is always welcome. :)

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

It's Revolt's and Wu's fault. They keep flooding the thread and make things complicated.

Well, old people, I guess :)

Hey, I wish you a speedy recovery man. Hang in there butt kicker :).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I'm going to Mayhem fest today! I'm going to be rather torqued if Body Count doesn't perform Cop Killer.