• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
What an exciting life you lead!
No pix?

538db154aeba8.jpg

I still have the old ones. I didn't throw them away. Send me a PM if you want them!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
That looks a lot like English, but I have no idea what you just said.
Well, I could say you're just an old man, but knowing who the band Body Count is (Ice-T's rap/metal band) seemed to show my age yesterday.:sad4: Their song, Cop Killer, was written in '92 in response to the mess/extreme racial tensions that was LA back then.
And because they did perform it, I was not peeved but very satisfied. Except the uptight cops who drag kids out over smoking a joint weren't at the venue like they normally are to be serenaded with chants of "**** the police!"
The Mayhem fest is an annual music festival that's been going for six years now.

Last edited:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
I sometimes hear things strangely. To me, "Barack Obama" sometimes sounds like "B. Rocco Bama" and "meteorologist" sounds like "meaty urologist."

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Thanx!
Do you know the pledge of allegiance?

I pledge a lesion to the frog of the United States of America, and to the wee puppet
for Richard Stands. One Asian, in the vestibule, with little tea and just rice for all.

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I ate a PB&J sandwich on whole wheat, double fiber bread for lunch today. The preserves were sugar free raspberry. YUM.

Last edited:

Draupadi

There is no lack of selfish people on this planet. They try to get their needs in the guise of friendship. Who knows how many I have to handle?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I'm selfish, but I don't use trickery on people.
Many of my tenants become my friends.
Although...when someone is trying to cheat me, that opens some ethical doors.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I am eating slightly sour cherries. They called them, erroneously, sweet cherries.
Michiganistan grows about 3/4 of the country's sour cherries.
The federal government decides how many can be sold, so in
some years farmers just leave'm on the ground to rot. This
regulation does not apply to sweet cherries.