• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I have yet another meeting with yet another faculty member at school to ask about/look into an internship. The person I am seeing today is someone I was sent to by somebody that I was sent to, who was somebody I was sent to, who I was sent to by the first person I saw.

Shadow Wolf

I slipped in some motor oil that was spilled in the parking lot at school yesterday. Today my physical therapist checked my knee, and the joint is loose.
What goes up must come down I suppose. :(

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I slipped in some motor oil that was spilled in the parking lot at school yesterday. Today my physical therapist checked my knee, and the joint is loose.
Ouch!
I fell over on a steep hillside, but only had minor scrapes.
Be careful, OK?

Smart_Guy

Premium Member

Hey, sorry to hear :(

I hope things improve sooner than later for you.

Shadow Wolf

I just hope if my knee is damaged again, there isn't a huge battle over whose paying for the surgery since it happened on school property. My doctor isn't back until Monday, so I wont find out actually find out till then what's up, though my joint being loose has had me pretty shaken up. And just when I was getting back on my feet too with no crutches, no cane, very little pain, and I was starting to exercise again, move around, I had even started looking for work.

Shadow Wolf

I need to find out if the doctor how delivered me is still around so I can ask him what the hell he was thinking finding nothing wrong with an infant whose legs curled up and inwards. Looking at my baby picture, I'm surprised my legs even straightened out as much as they did without any corrective devices.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I had a dream that huge trees were being felled & sectioned.
(I have a thing for giant trees, & hate to see'm cut down.)

Shadow Wolf

I cant decide what I want to do. I have a stack of books to read for research. I want to watch Hetalia, and adore the super cute Chibitalia and laugh at one of the funniest shows I have ever watched. It's especially funny watching America's stereotypes, like when he's playing catch with England and he launches the ball at England, leaving a large bump on his head, and launching the ball again when England asks him to slow it down. I've also been in the mood to play some Sega Genesis.

Shadow Wolf

I was going to get a simply, easy tattoo tomorrow, and just when I decided what I was going to get the guy I was going to go see about it stopped doing free tattoos.
But rather than that one I decided my next one is going to be a bunch of Tool eyes on my arm. Only thing that sucks is the guy I was going to go to for the free one hooks me up on prices but this tattoo is far beyond his skill range. A combination of this:
aenima_eye-1.jpg

surrounded by a bunch of these, particularly the ones at the bottom close together, with that coloring:
images

Last edited: