• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
"Frisco" is what out-of-state types call her. So don't unless you want to be known as a clueless tourist at best. Call her by her full name or if you're in the area say that you're going to "the city".
Going to be a very hard thing to break after so many years of calling Indianapolis "Indy." Pretty much the only reason I shorten California to Cali. Guess I could call San Fransisco "Sisco."

Shadow Wolf

My mom's pissed me off today, has me all worked up, depressed, and almost in tears. She's still trying to talk me out of moving, and has proven she has listened to nothing I've said about why I want to move here and my plans once I'm here. But I'm glad it happened, because it's strongly reinforcing the need I have for getting away. And a big part of it is her.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My mom's pissed me off today, has me all worked up, depressed, and almost in tears. She's still trying to talk me out of moving, and has proven she has listened to nothing I've said about why I want to move here and my plans once I'm here. But I'm glad it happened, because it's strongly reinforcing the need I have for getting away. And a big part of it is her.
You need to move.
I declare so.

Shadow Wolf

You need to move.
I declare so.
From my perspective, to move again would be to go back to Indiana. I've wanted for so very long to get out, and here I am finally out. I've already put the mental effort into not calling Indiana home anymore, the same effort I did to make myself stop talking like I'm from there.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
From my perspective, to move again would be to go back to Indiana. I've wanted for so very long to get out, and here I am finally out. I've already put the mental effort into not calling Indiana home anymore, the same effort I did to make myself stop talking like I'm from there.
I mean move to Californiastan.
You got the dream....live it.

Shadow Wolf

I mean move to Californiastan.
You got the dream....live it.
I am. I'm only on here today because I need to vent. And my fingers are enjoying a break from my guitars (I've pretty much done nothing the past couple days except play music) I have to admit. But, other than that, just getting one step taken towards this move has me doing more than wasting away in front of a screen all day.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
The Weather Channel had pictures of two guys wearing rain coats discussing whether a high wind for a short time is preferable to a lower wind but lots of rain for a longer time. To no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention, the answer was a short, hard blow.

Shadow Wolf

The Weather Channel had pictures of two guys wearing rain coats discussing whether a high wind for a short time is preferable to a lower wind but lots of rain for a longer time. To no surprise to anyone who has been paying attention, the answer was a short, hard blow.
My parents were watching that with their friends (I went to the kitchen for a drink and snack).

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
bd1.jpg

Wirey

Fartist
My wife has invented a new way of paying for your new kitchen called “Going Way Over Budget”. Did you know you can buy marble countertops quarried in Greece from the same place they got the rocks for the Acropolis?