• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Homer: Now what is a wedding? Well, Webster's dictionary describes a wedding as: the process of removing weeds from one's garden.

Homer: All right, brain, it's all up to you; you don't think of what it is, we'll lose Marge forever.
Homer's Brain: Eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding eat the pudding.

Reverend Lovejoy: Get a divorce.
Helen Lovejoy: Mmm-hmmm.
Marge: But isn't that a sin?
Reverend Lovejoy: Um, Marge, just about everything is a sin.
[holds up Bible]
Reverend Lovejoy: Y'ever sat down and read this thing? Technically we're not allowed to go to the bathroom.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer extortion. The ‘x’ makes it sound cool. - Bender

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know what @PopeADope is getting for his birthday then.
Let's take him to this restaurant.....
Rat in Broth Wipes $190 Million Off Restaurant Chain’s Value
HONG KONG — At hotpot restaurants in China, most of the ingredients are relatively inexpensive. Customers dip pieces of raw meat and vegetables into a big vat of simmering broth until everything cooks and bubbles to the surface.

For one Chinese restaurant chain, however, an item found by a customer at one of its outlets has proved to be particularly costly: a rat.

A video of a small, dead rat — boiled, gelatinous and with its stunned arms outstretched — fished out of a vat of bubbling broth has shocked China, and sent shares of a popular restaurant chain plummeting.

Spiderman

Veteran Member
I got one for @Revoltingest for Xmas a couple of years ago.
He put it on over his head and started doing something with his tongue that caused a bit of upset.

I can only imagine what @PopeADope will do with his.

Tom
He wore it over his head,
And spoke with his tongue to Mother Teresa of Calcutta, saying: hello Blessed Mother, I'm the used colostomy bag salesman", and proceeded to sell her one of his used colostomy bags.