• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Draka

Wonder Woman
I believe my hubby just got hooked on WWE Total Divas :p I found him watching it this morning.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh, and my daughter seems to be quite the vege and fruit lover. She loves to snack on cherry tomatoes (pops them like candy), was just begging me for slices of cucumbers and then wanted a banana. She is always asking for things like cauliflower and oranges and carrots and so on. Meanwhile, getting my son to eat veges...pulling teeth with tweezers...I swear. He'll eat some fruits, but veges...not so willing.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
1012445_3441518013606_874374621_n.jpg

Last edited:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Got three of my books for school today, which cost almost $400! My German book on it's own was almost half of it, and it's not even actually a book; it's pages that I have to put into a binder that I have to provide. Worst college rip-off I've had yet.