• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I'm supposed to soak my toe every night in warm water with Epsom salts for 20 minutes for 7-10 days. I haven't soaked in 3 days; should I be concerned?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I am at home, got sent back because of depression. I feel so crappy and now people at work are ****** off. I feel so ashamed and guilty.

I don't know what to say to them or my husband.

Wirey

Fartist
I fired someone today for showing up with booze on his breath, and then found out yesterday was the tenth anniversary of his daughter's death. I gotta rehire that guy.

rageoftyrael

Veritas
No!!!! Do not rehire that guy! It would be one thing if his daughter just died, I could see cutting a guy some slack. But coming in to work with booze on your breath on the 10th anniversary? That's BS.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I fired someone today for showing up with booze on his breath, and then found out yesterday was the tenth anniversary of his daughter's death. I gotta rehire that guy.
10 years later and why? If you do rehire the guy, I would place some stipulations on it, such as he gets help if you think he may have a drinking problem and doesn't show up drunk again.
Or if he did it just to show up drunk and use his daughters death as an excuse, then why rehire him?
When I was a manager people showing up drunk was my number one way to fire people and get rid of bad workers as that is one thing that cannot be argued and is something a good worker doesn't do.

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
I need my computer to entertain me
I need to be entertained to be good
I need to be good to work
I need my computer for work
I need to work to get money

My computer is dying, so, I'm not entertained, not good, and can't work....and therefore, no money to buy another

*deskflip, tableflip, floorflip, catflip, houseflip, ultimate rage of doom from fuuuuuuland and beyond*