• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
A Canuckistanian I know once had a brain tumor.
He survived, but mentally he is a hollow shell of his former self.
But we don't tell him that....he's happy being clueless.

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I keep thinking about the movie "Yellow Submarine". In it, there is this...dude named Jeremy Hilary Boob, PHD who would keep saying "Ad hoc, ad loc and quid pro quo. So little time — so much to know!"

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
You know what? I've got 2 guys flirting with me that aren't my boyfriend!! O.O My friend, Billy and my friend, Nigel. Am I really that pretty?

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
You know what? I've got 2 guys flirting with me that aren't my boyfriend!! O.O My friend, Billy and my friend, Nigel. Am I really that pretty?

Maybe they like you for your kindness and your light hearted approach to life. I'm not saying you aren't pretty, just saying they might like you for other traits too.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
They remind me every few minutes that I'm pretty.

I see! In my experience, though, boys your age can often think of no other words than that in which to announce to a girl that they like her. Nice to hear they're complimenting you!