• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I joined a planet fitness gym the other day, and have spend alot of time there. I wanted to go today but I am so sore and worn out my body needs a break.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
They must have a low sex drive then...

Not all of them... And beside, you say this like it's a bad thing?

It shows someone is more than a sex crazed cave(wo)man and has personality, intellectual pursuits and such

Life is a lot more than sex, or so I discovered after calming down.

Titanic

It shows someone is more than a sex crazed cave(wo)man and has personality, intellectual pursuits and such

Well from were I am coming at it seems like a bad thing. I may not be the best judge though considering I probably have hypersexuality. Life probably is a lot more than sex, I just know I am 22 and still have not learned that yet.

Wirey

Fartist

Remind me never to waste a chloroform soaked rag on you. Prude! :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
My son has a rash on his hands (he has hyperhidrosis so this is not the first time), he was prescribed Nystatin, ok...not a problem, had it before. For some odd reason the pharmacy gave us ointment. Ointment. Really? I didn't really realize until we got home and went to put it on. WHY? What on Earth would make anyone think putting ointment on the hands of a child was a good idea? It doesn't absorb. It sits on top of the skin all greasy. It just begs for my house to become covered with Nystatin all over it...including family members. :facepalm: Why, oh why, couldn't it have been the cream?

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I don't need to go to a gym, my work is absolutely exhausting. I'm standing, walking, serving and cleaning for over 7 hours. =_= Burning so many calories, my body is asking for a bit more food, since I don't eat much.

Marie75

Liberal
When I was a server and then a nurse I was so thin because I was constantly lifting things and walking...as a nurse, that medcart was heavy and going in and out of about 57 rooms took hours...first round of meds about an hour and second was 2 and a half. I was very thin and barely had time to eat, hardly ever.

Marie75

Liberal
My puppy beagle is getting into everything! And going to Zumba at 4:30pm Eastern standard time(U.S). I wish it were step but no step class today.

Marie75

Liberal
I don't think I could go, I just went down to the store real quick and heard my dog howling even though I didn't crate him(thought it had to do with the crate)...and we got a note on our door about the nuisance of his howling. My husband is working, so no go. :( I guess I'll do something here.

Draka

Wonder Woman
My kids were so fascinated by the omelet (egg white veggie and chicken thingy) I made myself for breakfast this morning they demanded one for lunch today :p Of course theirs was a regular old ham and cheese omelet ;)

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Spent the day cleaning and rearranging the living room, and now I'm sitting in a comfortable chair drinking Scotch.

Not a bad way to end a day.

Wirey

Fartist
I have to drive to Fort McMurray this morning, and I accidentally offered a ride to a guy I wish actual death on. Should be a fun five hours.