• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Titanic

Yo, knees weak arms are heavy, theres vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti hes nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The double chocolate chip pound cake I bought in Cabin John MD isn't nearly as good as I thought it would be.
(I just finished eating the whole thing today.)
Note: If ever your cake is too dry, then generously pour whiskey over it. Yum (hic) yum!

Titanic

Yo, knees weak arms are heavy, theres vomit on his sweater already, moms spaghetti hes nervous but on the surface he looks calm and ready to drop bombs!

But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down the whole crowd goes so loud, he opens his mouth but the words won't come out hes choking how, everyones choking now, the clocks run out times over plow!

Titanic

But he keeps on forgetting what he wrote down the whole crowd goes so loud, he opens his mouth but the words won't come out hes choking how, everyones choking now, the clocks run out times over plow!

Snap back to reality, uph there goes gravity uph there goes Rabbit, he choked hes so mad but he won't give up that easy, He knows when he goes back to his mobile home thats when its back to the laborious and he beeter go capture this moment and hope dont, you better Lose Yourself in the moment you want it, you better never ever let it go! You only get one shot one chance at a opportunity of a life time you better never ever let it go!

Titanic

Well thats my rap mostly... And its gotten me to the point were Im like a snail, I got to forumulate a plot or end up in Jail or shot! Success is my only ************ option, failures not momma I love you but I got to go, I cant grow old in salems lot! feet fail me not, this maybe my only opportunity I got!

Last edited by a moderator:

Titanic

Well thats my rap mostly... And its gotten me to the point were Im like a snail, I got to forumulate a plot or end up in Jail or shot! Success is my only ************ option, failures not momma I love you but I got to go, I cant grow old in salems lot! feet fail me not, this maybe my only opportunity I got!

I just noticed I cussed, I thought it was supposed to block it out? Ah well I'll take me punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I get the same complaint from my tenants. We landlords prefer to make fewer deposits.

Ugh...amateur landlords!

I just remembered something else you'll probably do a nice little eyeroll at. After I'd been living here a while I figured this out when we had a basement flood issue that took the pilot light out on the water heater. I mean...THE water heater. The landlord does pay the water for the building. It is the only thing he does pay as it is not split (I think it really should be). As it is not split there is only one water heater...well...it has to be hooked up someone's gas now doesn't it? It's hooked to mine. So basically, I pay to heat the neighbor's hot water. I pay to heat it, I should be able to have hot water when ever I want right? Awful infuriating to be in the middle of a shower and lose hot water then...know what I mean? I've mentioned this numerous times to the landlord and he keeps saying he's meaning to split everything but it just doesn't happen. I have no qualms with taking over my own water bill, and given that I take care of the yardwork and repairs...just lower the rent a bit to compensate and there you go.

Last edited:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I'm irritated.

A few bolts sheered off when I was removing the burner from one of the boilers I maintain. No biggy, I say. I've got the studs needed to fix it and access to a tap and die set (management won't spring to put one on each truck, so there's a communal one at the shop). One problem: half of the damn taps, including the one I need, are missing!

Seriously, how hard is it to request a new tap when one breaks?!

Now I have to inventory the set, order the replacements, and wait for them to come in before I can close up my boiler. I'm just glad I don't wait until fall to do my major maintenance and can afford the delay.