• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
=__= Tired, work is so tiring!

I've worked for 3 weeks now and only 1 pound lost... But I feel firmer. Must be gaining muscle.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I painted my nails red this weekend. I think they turned out nice. :)

My dad is refusing to take me to band camp, so I have to find a ride somehow.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I am talking to a friend that wants to lose weight ans is struggling. I remember her what she has accomplished so far so to keep her focus.

I tell her "the fat goes away and the sexy stays".

Loved the phrase and she is noting it on her whiteboard. She says it will be her new mantra :)

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
I am watching Star Trek: The Next Generation again today. I never get tired of any Star Trek. I just wish the Original, Voyager, DS9 were on TV right now, too.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I trimmed some trees!
It was every bit as exciting as it sounds.

You are more than welcome to come trim the ones growing over the fence from my neighbor's yard. There are several of them and grow out of control into my yard and their branches invade right into the area of my kids' swingset. I'm tired of having to bend back and cut the damn things myself. There's just too much.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You are more than welcome to come trim the ones growing over the fence from my neighbor's yard. There are several of them and grow out of control into my yard and their branches invade right into the area of my kids' swingset. I'm tired of having to bend back and cut the damn things myself. There's just too much.
Oh, I've been there. It falls upon the property owner to trim that which is in the
airspace above the lines defining one's boundaries. Buy good tools, & enjoy!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
We have so many (more than usual) desserts at home now... My husband feels sick so he got feel good stuff. Aww!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Oh, I've been there. It falls upon the property owner to trim that which is in the
airspace above the lines defining one's boundaries. Buy good tools, & enjoy!

Technically, it's not even my property :p It's my landlord's property, but I found out long ago that getting him to take care of anything other than cashing my rent checks 3 weeks late is a no-go (not that I request that he do so, it's that he holds on to my checks for weeks at a time for some reason I have yet to understand). :rolleyes: Since it is a multiple residence building (duplex) with no shed or the like the deal was he was suppose to handle or arrange for yardwork...we had to go out and buy a push mower and bike chain it to a tree because the grass was getting so high it was to our knees and he would NOT get it taken care of. We fix things ourselves, we do our own yardwork, so on and so forth. I thought the new landlord was going to be an improvement, but at least the old one did take care of things from time to time :rolleyes:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Technically, it's not even my property :p It's my landlord's property, but I found out long ago that getting him to take care of anything other than cashing my rent checks 3 weeks late is a no-go (not that I request that he do so, it's that he holds on to my checks for weeks at a time for some reason I have yet to understand).
I get the same complaint from my tenants. We landlords prefer to make fewer deposits.

:rolleyes: Since it is a multiple residence building (duplex) with no shed or the like the deal was he was suppose to handle or arrange for yardwork...we had to go out and buy a push mower and bike chain it to a tree because the grass was getting so high it was to our knees and he would NOT get it taken care of. We fix things ourselves, we do our own yardwork, so on and so forth. I thought the new landlord was going to be an improvement, but at least the old one did take care of things from time to time :rolleyes:
Ugh...amateur landlords!