• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
1173677_464752720298968_2066802301_n.jpg

Yeah, I get that idea, too...

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I wonder if kilts would be cooler than pants in the North Carolina summer heat. :sarcastic

Rakhel

Cops towed our car, let us file a stolen vehicle report and didn't call us for two, TWO, whole days to tell us where it was. And know want us to pay a ticket and towing fee!!

Did I say TWO WHOLE DAYS?

rageoftyrael

Veritas
So, Becky, Sunstone gave you the nice advice. I'll give you the less than nice advice. All guys think about at your age is sex. These are a guys thoughts when that young. 'Hmmm... I like sex. I also like cars, but boy would it be awesome if I could have sex in that car. I have homework in English class, and boy would I like to have sex with that smoking hot teacher. Sex. Sex. Ha ha, a funny monkey! I don't want to have sex with that. Sex. More sex.'

You get my point, lol. Either way, I'm not saying those guys don't like you for being a great human being. I'm saying that this is entirely secondary to most guys. It usually takes us until we've become adults for awhile to realize that personalities are more important.

Ultimately, if you find their flirtations uncomfortable you have two real options. Tell them to stop, or stop hanging out with them.

Titanic

So, Becky, Sunstone gave you the nice advice. I'll give you the less than nice advice. All guys think about at your age is sex. These are a guys thoughts when that young. 'Hmmm... I like sex. I also like cars, but boy would it be awesome if I could have sex in that car. I have homework in English class, and boy would I like to have sex with that smoking hot teacher. Sex. Sex. Ha ha, a funny monkey! I don't want to have sex with that. Sex. More sex.'

You get my point, lol. Either way, I'm not saying those guys don't like you for being a great human being. I'm saying that this is entirely secondary to most guys. It usually takes us until we've become adults for awhile to realize that personalities are more important.

Ultimately, if you find their flirtations uncomfortable you have two real options. Tell them to stop, or stop hanging out with them.

Yep sex is all we think about at that age. Hell I am 22 and sex is still what I think about pretty much all day.