• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Titanic

I have a announcement and the announcement is, Why does everything considered alien evidence look like *********?

Last edited by a moderator:

Draka

Wonder Woman
My cat Missy seems to kind of *chirp* at me. You can talk to her and she will talk back consistently like you are carrying on a conversation, even walking through the house with you as long as you keep directing words towards her.

Wirey

Fartist
My cat is a big fat pervert. If the wife and I start fooling around, she meows like crazy and tries to join in. Last weekend, 'during', she jumped on the bed and started licking my wife's toes. Mood wrecker, that.

Last edited:

Titanic

My cat is a big fat pervert. If the wife and I start fooling around, she meows like crazy and tries to join in. Last weekend, 'during', she jumped on the bed and started licking my wife's toes. Mood wrecker, that.

That is ****** up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Draka

Wonder Woman

lol, reminds me of my 2 cats. They tend to want to go to bed with me. Whenever Tim even tries to lean in to kiss or hug or even touch me in anyway at bedtime they are actually trying to crawl up between us. Like laying claim to me. As if how dare he touch me. I'm THEIRS! :areyoucra

Wirey

Fartist
lol, reminds me of my 2 cats. They tend to want to go to bed with me. Whenever Tim even tries to lean in to kiss or hug or even touch me in anyway at bedtime they are actually trying to crawl up between us. Like laying claim to me. As if how dare he touch me. I'm THEIRS! :areyoucra

My wife is pretty ticklish, and one night I started tickling her feet. She started screaming and the cat jumped between us. The cat is a coward (I once watched a fly chase her off our deck, hand to God), but she was ready to fight to protect Food Lady.

Titanic

The best decade for the nightlife and nightclubs was the 80s. Basically the 80s was the best decade to party.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I get to go play in clay tonight. :jiggy:

I really need to build a pottery workshop in the backyard......

Draka

Wonder Woman
I've been up for about 17 hours straight. I should be able to sleep like a toddler tonight.

17 hours? At your age? That's all? Psh. When I was a teen it wasn't unheard of for me to stay up for 2 or 3 days straight. I think once, when I was 14, over Summer break, I did a 4 day/3 night streak. I don't quite remember how long I slept after that though :p :thud:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
For about the last ten years or so people have thought I was a few years older than what I am. But yesterday my German teacher said beer really helps with the back-of-the-throat rolling-r, and overlooked me when she asked if anyone was even old enough to drink beer. And today when I went to my philosophy teacher's office to hand in a paper and ask her about the honor's program she asked me if I just graduated from high school. :eek: I don't think if I like looking that young.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
For about the last ten years or so people have thought I was a few years older than what I am. But yesterday my German teacher said beer really helps with the back-of-the-throat rolling-r, and overlooked me when she asked if anyone was even old enough to drink beer. And today when I went to my philosophy teacher's office to hand in a paper and ask her about the honor's program she asked me if I just graduated from high school. :eek: I don't think if I like looking that young.

Don't worry it will catch up to you .Then you will start getting offended!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I went to the grocery and in within my purchase was a couple bottles of wine.The sign said we card "everyone" and they didn't card me.I guess I'm no one then?