• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I fell on my good knee today. I was riding my scooter through row one of the mobile home park and I was steering with my hips(not a good idea-I did this once before the killed the same leg I hurt today). The handle bars of the scooter slipped and I lost balance and my knee hit the concrete. Now, I can barely move it and when I do move it, it hurts. What did my knees every do to Mother Nature?

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
BeckyRose1998 said:
I fell on my good knee today. I was riding my scooter through row one of the mobile home park and I was steering with my hips(not a good idea-I did this once before the killed the same leg I hurt today). The handle bars of the scooter slipped and I lost balance and my knee hit the concrete. Now, I can barely move it and when I do move it, it hurts. What did my knees every do to Mother Nature?
Remember to take your injury seriously. Get a nurse or doctor to tell you what to do. (I usually take ibuprofen for that kind of injury to limit swelling and inflammation in the joint)

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I realized something now that both the kids are in school. I don't know how to relax. I sat down to play a game on the computer yesterday for a bit while they were in school and I swear, every few minutes I kept getting these feelings like either expecting that a kid should be running in to bother me with something or, because it was so quiet, I should be up checking on the kids to see what they were doing. I had to keep reminding myself they were in school and weren't even home. I didn't know how to just chill out.

Eventually I ended up scrubbing the heck out of my bathroom...I figured I had uninterrupted cleaning time, something I never get. Time for house sparkling ;)

Wait til you start seeing shadows and hearing voices!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I rarely ever have fizzy drinks, juice (esp natural ones) or teas/coffees on the other hand...

Played some FFXIV:ARR yesterday (early access) it was fun so far but couldn't do a quest that I wanted cause of server overload... :/ They underesteemated the amount of people that would play.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
We're doing the happy dance over here. : hamster :

My eldest son (who is starting his senior year in high school) has just received a college acceptance letter, contingent on his final transcripts of course.

Titanic

My eldest son (who is starting his senior year in high school) has just received a college acceptance letter, contingent on his final transcripts of course.

Hmm... Well lets be honest, I think everyone knows college is all about the party life. I mean heck thats all you hear about...

Wirey

Fartist

Congrats! Tell him to major in phrenology. My skull is like a releif map of the Andes. I could be his thesis subject.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Congrats! Tell him to major in phrenology. My skull is like a releif map of the Andes. I could be his thesis subject.

Thanks!

Right now he's looking at a double major in English and Psychology of all things (but my degree is in Poli-Sci, so I really don't have room to criticize). But he's young, and I'm sure he'll change his mind several times before he even graduates high school.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The gym I go to has a bunch of TVs on the wall. I have started to see that Karl Rove is on Fox quiet abit. I have also seen that clips of the Daily Show are frequently on MSNBC. I have also seen that it is hard to tell the difference between cable news tv and late-night tv comedy. When you're not actually listening to any of it that is. Or maybe when you can hear them? They all say some pretty outlandish things.