• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Hey Joe, where you going with that gun in your hand

I think I am out of anything of relevance...or importance...to post on any web forum anywhere...and think I'm ok with that

Wirey

Fartist
When your palm is itchy they say you're getting money. When your foot is itchy they say you're going to travel. My butt is itchy, and I'm nervous.

Rakhel

My oldest starts college tomorrow and her younger siblings don't start until Sept 9.
In happier news, we may have found a house that we can buy on a 15 year contract that is in our price range!! Even with bad credit, we may be able to afford it!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I may have inherited a teenager to take care of for the next two years

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Can't wait to get blk Mage in FFXIV:ARR. Will still take a while though... Need level 30 on thaumaturge, I'm almost at 20 and level 15 in arcanist, which I haven't started.

Draka

Wonder Woman
What is it about a school zone that makes people lose complete sense of parking laws and common courtesy? Obviously some streets are not meant to have parking on both sides of the street. :facepalm: It won't kill you to find a legal spot just a little further away and get out and walk your happy *** just a little bit to drop off or pick up your precious spoiled bundle of joy. They needn't get door service so badly you block traffic for everyone else.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
What is it about a school zone that makes people lose complete sense of parking laws and common courtesy? Obviously some streets are not meant to have parking on both sides of the street. :facepalm: It won't kill you to find a legal spot just a little further away and get out and walk your happy *** just a little bit to drop off or pick up your precious spoiled bundle of joy. They needn't get door service so badly you block traffic for everyone else.

It seems to be the norm now: I got mine, so screw you.

I had a lady flip me off the other day after I let her into traffic. :facepalm:

Rakhel

:eek:
But...but...but...then I'd have to walk!!!!!!!!:faint:

LOL I do understand what you mean. I luck out in that I only live about 2 blocks from the school, so walking makes more sense.