• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I vacuumed upstairs but the carpets still look quite bad... I hate whoever invented carpets and the guy that's put them in our house.

I wish I had money to change that... Plus they make me sneeze. =_=

Draka

Wonder Woman
I have an interesting development with my cats. I recently bought plush purple rugs for my bathroom. Why this has to do with my cats? My female, Missy, must have a thing about the rugs. Okay, so my male, for some reason, prefers to solely use the litterbox in the bathroom. So much so that if I keep the bathroom door closed he will occasionally do his business right in front of the door to kind of, I guess, show he is ticked off about not being able to get to his box of choice. However, I have just unpleasantly discovered, that if I leave the bathroom door open that Missy will relieve herself on my new purple rugs for some odd reason I have yet to figure out. :confused: So...open door, male uses litterbox, female uses (offensive to her?) rug; closed door, male uses floor in front of bathroom. :sad: Either way...I'm picking up and scrubbing and washing stuff I shouldn't have to quite frequently. They're damn lucky I love the furry pains in the butt.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
So I found out the shift managers at work, who I thought were cool and had my back, have been telling people I never answer their calls when they try to call to ask me to work (which they very rarely have ever called), and that I am always asking to go home early. But I laugh at them because this will be, for a number or reasons, the absolute last fast-food job I ever work, and I laugh at them because they are all stuck at especially crappy fast food jobs.
Now if something would just work out my way so I can either get a job that I actually can do full time to support myself or get insurance so I can get something for my knee so I can have more options for work so I can get out of my job and actually, very literally, laugh at them all. And my ultimate goal for that day is to make my boss cry. And because she has very low self-esteem, is very insecure, and has many things to take stabs at, such as how she will actually take her dentures out and leave them on the computer desk. Or how she makes fun of girls bigger than herself, even if the "bigger than" isn't really that much bigger or by any means big, including one girl at work who is doing the diet/excercise to loose weight and get healthy (and she is maybe only about 15-20 pounds overweight), even though my boss had to have stomach surgery to loose her obesity, and now she is left feeling insecure about all the excess skin she has.
I probably shouldn't make her cry, or even get as mean with her as I am actually going to get with her (such as making sure the company gossip/rumor queen is their to witness and spread the word), but it really is going to make me feel so much better.

Shadow Wolf

I have an interesting development with my cats. I recently bought plush purple rugs for my bathroom. Why this has to do with my cats? My female, Missy, must have a thing about the rugs. Okay, so my male, for some reason, prefers to solely use the litterbox in the bathroom. So much so that if I keep the bathroom door closed he will occasionally do his business right in front of the door to kind of, I guess, show he is ticked off about not being able to get to his box of choice. However, I have just unpleasantly discovered, that if I leave the bathroom door open that Missy will relieve herself on my new purple rugs for some odd reason I have yet to figure out. :confused: So...open door, male uses litterbox, female uses (offensive to her?) rug; closed door, male uses floor in front of bathroom. :sad: Either way...I'm picking up and scrubbing and washing stuff I shouldn't have to quite frequently. They're damn lucky I love the furry pains in the butt.
I feel your pain. I had a litter box in the master bath in my home, which has a carpet, and one of them flung a pile of litter outside and went on the carpet pile, and since they have occasionally went on that carpet and it's gotten to the point I am going to have to replace the carpet and probably the foam underneath it. So the litter box is back in the half-bath where the male prefers to go in the tub, which isn't used anyways but it still stinks and it gets old having to scoop and essentially flush the tub with a bucket of bleach water.
I also have an area rug, that although they haven't urinated on it, the first day I had it they puked on it.

Last edited:

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I have an interesting development with my cats.

Oh yeah cats can be peculiar about certain things, especially new things. Cats don't like change and prefer routine. It can be stressing for them to have something as silly as a carpet added... Either that or wants to mark.

But I empathise cats can be a pain but it's worth it. I love mine so much. Btw, he's semi toilet trained. :D

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
It is green tea with brown rice and just one of many in my cabinet in my office

Draka

Wonder Woman
Can't...stop....watching....Battlestar Galactica!
tv-2.gif

Damn you Ronald Moore!

Shadow Wolf

I've decided I'm going to quit my job. I should find something else first, but if I fail to find anything in six months I'll qualify for insurance through the state, get treatment for my knee, and have more options for work.
It's pretty ****** up when it works like that.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I am tired of sitting and typing so I am going to stop typing, stand up, and go to lunch

Wirey

Fartist
Taking my son 5-pin bowling shortly. He's still young enough that I can beat him, but old enough that I won't feel guilty.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I think we've just decided to get my daughter into Girl Scouts as a Daisy. Would like to get my son into something as well, but not thrilled with the idea of him doing Boy Scouts. Some sports wouldn't be too bad I guess, but still doesn't seem exactly right for him (he's a bit of a klutz, I don't call him "boo-boo" for nothing) . Would love to get him into some creative/artistic program if I could find such a thing. One where he could focus on his drawing and writing and reading.

Shadow Wolf

I remember playing the Duck Tales game on NES when I was a kid. It was cool then because it was Duck Tales, but I didn't think it was that great of a game to be as a popular as it seems to have been, especially for a PSN remake. I still have the original game at my parents house, and the box is even probably lying around somewhere.