• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Me Myself

Back to my username
There is an immense probability tomorrow I will have my first job.

I am scared ***tless. I am scared I am scared I am scared.

You have no idea how scared I am. The job is very easy, but my brain shuts down completely under this kind of pressure. I know I can do it, you have no idea how easy it is, but you have no idea how absolutely useless I get when I get into this kind of pressure.

It is completely individual pressure too, no one is pressuring me, it is just me.

Holy frak holy fak holy frak.

I really want to do this. If I cant do this, I will never be able to do more serious advertising stuff. It's just community managing right now. Is as easy as it gets while still being at least slightly (and very slightly) creative.

That's exactly why I am so frigging scared.

So okay, I know I am being completely absurd but... rats, just wish me luck D:

I really dont want to be a parasite anymore. I owe this to a friend who is giving me the push I needed.

I really need to not be a parasite anymore D: tomorrow is the interview and very likely I start tomorrow too. I should be sleeping right now. I am eating and then going to sleep. Then I will do an outstanding job tomorrow.

So, please whish me luck! :)

Me Myself

Back to my username
oh wait! I m also taking a bath, witht he special soap that makes good luck for money! (I am serious)

So, wish me luck please :D

Wirey

Fartist
oh wait! I m also taking a bath, witht he special soap that makes good luck for money! (I am serious)

So, wish me luck please :D

If you think soap can bring money, I'd rather wish you education. Have fun in the work force, though.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
This lady on NPR is pronouncing things weirdly. She pronounced "eco-system" as "echo-system", and then she pronounced "dengue fever" as "den-gay fever" :confused:

Me Myself

Back to my username
I know how you feel, I was so anxious and stressed and all! Can't give you advice but good luck! :D

I got it! I got it! I m omnipotent!

I mean I am still anxious and all and my first day will be tomrrow, but I GOT IT!

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!

They said they liked my attitude! My allmighty everlasting attitude!

I still take all the good wishes I can get BTW :D