• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My 13 year-old circular saw just died. :sad4:
I guess I have no choice now but to upgrade.
A former agent of mine gave me his bar mitzvah circular saw for my tool museum.
(I never knew of this saw giving tradition among Jews before.)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Just got back from grocery shopping. Ever have one of those trips where it just feels like you're out of everything at once? That was today.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Having a bubble bath since I feel a bit anxious today and couldn't log into FFXIV.

Will have some ice cream after that and possibly watch something... Maybe anime or movie.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I've almost lost faith in California.
Today, my PE teacher was telling us our year at a glance and he was telling us about the fitness gram. Basically, anyone whose obese/fat/has more that 25% body fat has to run the mile in less that seven minutes, and any who ******* skinny has as much time as they need to run it. What the hell!? That's discrimination. UGH! Screw you, California.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I trapped a skunk burrowing under my sidewalk!
I reorganized my truck today!
Are you all jealous of my fun?

Draka

Wonder Woman
I've almost lost faith in California.
Today, my PE teacher was telling us our year at a glance and he was telling us about the fitness gram. Basically, anyone whose obese/fat/has more that 25% body fat has to run the mile in less that seven minutes, and any who ******* skinny has as much time as they need to run it. What the hell!? That's discrimination. UGH! Screw you, California.

How is 25% bodyfat overweight or obese? What charts are they using? The only ones I can find for such a determination don't begin until the age of 20 and for females the "healthy" range is 21-33%. Unless you are talking about BMI. It just dawned on me you must be talking about BMI. The body fat thing doesn't make a lick of sense. Then again, BMI doesn't make any sense period. JMO

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
How is 25% bodyfat overweight or obese? What charts are they using? The only ones I can find for such a determination don't begin until the age of 20 and for females the "healthy" range is 21-33%. Unless you are talking about BMI. It just dawned on me you must be talking about BMI. The body fat thing doesn't make a lick of sense. Then again, BMI doesn't make any sense period. JMO

When I was in the Navy, they let us be 30% fat before we went on mandatory PT (physical training) for girls. It was less for males. Of course, being in the Military, we had to be physically fit.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I have to get up early...what the heck am I doing up at this hour typing in this computer....Good night

illykitty

RF's pet cat
My cat keeps waking me up really early in the morning (usually around 4) when he needs to go. He scratches the window and meows.

Thing is, it doesn't matter how much or little sleep I get if I wake up by myself but if I'm woken up, I feel sleep depraved.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I potted some hybiscus seedlings today.
I don't need'm, but I'll find people who do.
Some people set up single friends with dates, but I get people hooked on landscaping.
Yeah, I'm a pusher.