• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Don't worry it will catch up to you .Then you will start getting offended!
It already kinda does. I graduated from high school eight/not-quite nine years ago. My brain has finished developing since then. When I was 21 someone said they thought I was 30, which wasn't too bad I actually thought it was kinda funny (it was the way I was dressed), but thinking I'm closer to 18/19 when I'm about to turn 27?:sad4:

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
Don't worry it will catch up to you .Then you will start getting offended!

I started to look like I was in my 40's while I was still in my 20's. My wife, on the other hand, still gets carded for alcohol and lotto tickets at 37, and then she complains about it!

Funny story: Last school year she went to the high school to check out our oldest son (17) for a doctor's appointment. When she walked into the office, the receptionist asked her if she had a note to be out of class.

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
17 hours? At your age? That's all? Psh. When I was a teen it wasn't unheard of for me to stay up for 2 or 3 days straight. I think once, when I was 14, over Summer break, I did a 4 day/3 night streak. I don't quite remember how long I slept after that though :p :thud:

Well, I woke up more or less after 6 hours of sleep this morning. Hardly "like a toddler" as I first expected. :p

I think the longest time I've spent without sleeping was about 30 hours. At that point I was constantly nodding off and unable to focus on anything.

And 4 days? Staying up that long would probably just make me pass out. :eek:

Draka

Wonder Woman
I realized something now that both the kids are in school. I don't know how to relax. I sat down to play a game on the computer yesterday for a bit while they were in school and I swear, every few minutes I kept getting these feelings like either expecting that a kid should be running in to bother me with something or, because it was so quiet, I should be up checking on the kids to see what they were doing. I had to keep reminding myself they were in school and weren't even home. I didn't know how to just chill out.

Eventually I ended up scrubbing the heck out of my bathroom...I figured I had uninterrupted cleaning time, something I never get. Time for house sparkling ;)

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Yaaaaawn! =__= I'm done with my job, they liked me but my mood swings didn't work well with them and I didn't like the job, so we decided it was best for both to stop.

I'll sort myself out and learn some programming. My husband will teach me since he's very good at it (his job).

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Yaaaaawn! =__= I'm done with my job, they liked me but my mood swings didn't work well with them and I didn't like the job, so we decided it was best for both to stop.

I'll sort myself out and learn some programming. My husband will teach me since he's very good at it (his job).
Aw, that's a shame it finished. :<

Ask your husband to teach me, too! I wanna learn programming. :D