• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Me Myself

Back to my username
Just had two JW missionaries come to the door.
They were impressed with how much I knew about their teachings.

Then she saw my picture of Kālī Mā at the door.

"Who's that?"
"Hm?"
"That picture."
"That is Kālī Mā."
"Who is she?"
"She's the Hindu Goddess of Time and Dissolution."

We had an interesting discussion, she kept asking me of religion. She said she'll call again. :D

sounds like fun :D

Wirey

Fartist
Last night I dreamt I got freaky with the Stay-Puft marshmallow man. This morning I had to burn my pillow.

Marie75

Liberal
Right now my daughter and I are looking at Jazz routines and found a perfect one...to the song from Katey Perry "Hot and Cold" and we are going to perfect it. May I post the link? It's clean. I'm afraid of getting a notification...lol. I read most of the rules and think I can post the link. My daughter loves dance ever since "Dance Mom's" came out she started to like dance. A few years ago she wanted me to take her out of dance, now she wants to dance...so I'm preparing. I need the exercise. It's only a minute but learning it would take a lot longer.

[youtube]8BdiFH2f-OU[/youtube]
HOT N COLD - FREESTYLE JAZZ DANCE ROUTINE FOR CHILDREN'S CLASSES - IDTA - YouTube

Now after this, here is our challenge! I danced for 9 years as a child, I need some warming up after what 20 years!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl5iZUKLDmc

Last edited:

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Cool I've got Amazon Prime working on a pure Debian operating system. All I had to do was get Adobe flash working, then install Hal. Open source purists probably won't respect me for saying so, but I played an episode of Dr. Who on Debian.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Job makes me miserable and my husband downplays my depression, stress and anxiety.

I feel like I'm going to break down.

Me Myself

Back to my username
It was; I was able to answer their questions and give my opinion on their questions, and I was respectful of their opinions and polite. I think they appreciated it. :)

Was there at least a little confusing among the respect?

I know I know I am a horrible person :eek:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Was there at least a little confusing among the respect?

I know I know I am a horrible person :eek:
Mildly, but not deliberately. :) I would explain what it meant if they looked confused. Like for example, I said I'm a panentheist. They said "Sorry, what is that?"

And I explained what a panentheist is.

And on a totally unrelated note, someone thought it was funny to put bacon in the halal section in the supermarket. So I moved it. :p

Wirey

Fartist
I just watched a fox figure out how to get into a dumpster, but now he's stuck. Our safety people are trying to figure out how to set him free without getting gnawed.