• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I think I haven't slept for more than 6 hours straight in about a week now. Between getting awakened by the TV, unusually high room temperature, and having a messy sleep pattern in general, my head is about to explode.

Draka

Wonder Woman
I think I haven't slept for more than 6 hours straight in about a week now. Between getting awakened by the TV, unusually high room temperature, and having a messy sleep pattern in general, my head is about to explode.

j-d-exploding-head-o.gif

Wirey

Fartist
I tore my deck down so I could replace it, and now the missus won't pick a damn colour or handrail. Beer time!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
I tore my deck down so I could replace it, and now the missus won't pick a damn colour or handrail. Beer time!

That takes me back. For a few years, I built high-end fancy decks for a living. It was fun.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
It's raining here. Raining enough this summer that just maybe it will break our years long drought.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am being made to take a "financial literacy" test before I can accept my students loans and grants, which includes alot of stuff about credit cards (and I don't have or want any), investing, credit scores, and other things that I really don't care about because I don't let money run my life and don't want to make money just because I have money. Retirement saving is about the only important thing they have mentioned that is smart and doesn't require being preoccupied with numbers that don't matter if you don't plan on borrowing. I got my student loan debt, and eventually a house (which I'm going to put a huge down payment on), and unless there is an emergency I don't see a point in it.

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
My wife just fed me an awesome dinner of roasted turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, and corn. And now we're off to the synagogue for a spaghetti dinner fundraiser.

But then she's says I can't eat much because I'm supposed to be on a diet.
:areyoucra

rageoftyrael

Veritas
It's been about a week since I drank my last energy drink, lol. Course, I don't drink energy drinks cause they give me energy, unless I drink a lot, they generally don't. I drink them cause they taste good. Not the generic stuff, like redbull, but specific flavors I quite like, like the orangeade rehab Monster, which i absolutely love. The original tea and lemonade rehab Monster is also quite good.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I got stung by a bee again. This time it was on my eye lid.
Criminy! This is uncomfortable. At least I'm finally done
with the bee angering work.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Its been four years since I last drank a energy drink...

It's been about a week since I drank my last energy drink, lol. Course, I don't drink energy drinks cause they give me energy, unless I drink a lot, they generally don't. I drink them cause they taste good. Not the generic stuff, like redbull, but specific flavors I quite like, like the orangeade rehab Monster, which i absolutely love. The original tea and lemonade rehab Monster is also quite good.

I've never had an "energy drink", unless you count coffee or a soda. :p