• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I am so sick right now. I'm worried it might be pneumonia, and I have no insurance. It's definitely not a cold or flu that I have, and except for a fever and chills I have many symptoms of pneumonia.

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
In what way are you non-conformist, if you're doing it because all the other non-conformists are?

Shadow Wolf

In what way are you non-conformist, if you're doing it because all the other non-conformists are?
That reminded me a song I've not heard in a few years called the Emo Song. One of the lines in the song goes "you'd be non-conforming too if you looked just like me."

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I am so sick right now. I'm worried it might be pneumonia, and I have no insurance. It's definitely not a cold or flu that I have, and except for a fever and chills I have many symptoms of pneumonia.

I hope it's nothing too serious.

Best of luck getting it taken care of.

Wirey

Fartist
Just had 'the chat' with my ten year old. He's curious as to why a girl would want anything like that. Actually, so am I.

Shadow Wolf

I'm feeling somewhat better today, but I think it's more that my body is tired of sleeping, laying down, and doing nothing. I'm still coughing and hacking, but I've had an assortment of medications to help me out.
I got signed up for classes today. I'm in some advanced writing class that apparently has a focus on editing and publishing for journals, articles, etc., which will probably be a very easy and boring class for me, and a class that is about environmental ethics, which I am going to guess is another class for those who are unaware. My German class should be fun though because I'll finally get a foundation for what I already know. What sucks though is I am in school from 2-7 Monday and Wednesday, with 15 minutes between my first and second class, and when my second class ends is when my third class begins. And then in October medical anthropology (my first 400-level class:D) is being added, which may be a fairly difficult class squeezing such a subject into 8 weeks, with two hours of in-class plus 2 1/2 hours a week outside of class.

Me Myself

Back to my username
I saw the wolfman movie (an adaptation I understandor something. With benicio del toro, anthony hopkins emily blunt hugo weaving )

I liked it! :D