• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Willamena

Just me
Premium Member
I've embarked on an experiment to see if 40 years of eating badly can be undone by eating well for a year.

Wirey

Fartist
Someday I will not be so dumb as to ever take this one particular vitamin between meals again. Damn thing churns my stomach if I don't take it with food. I purposely didn't take it with the others yesterday to avoid this, but I was watching tv this morning and just wasn't thinking and threw all the damn pills together and took them at the same time and now I'm paying for it. Just...ugh.

Anyone else notice Draka's new avatar has that hot nerd thing going on?

Draka

Wonder Woman
No, you look like a hot nerd. They're different. I look like Fabio, but unlike the real Fabio, I have a job that requires me to keep my shirt on, unless the secretaries beg real hard.

Prove it....prove it. :cool:

Actually, nvm, I never thought Fabio was all that great anyway :p ...well, his face, he's always been built okey-dokie I guess lol

Last edited:

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
Speaking of nerds, I am one. I love Star Trek- all of the series and movies, Star Wars (mostly episodes 4, 5, and 6, though). I have played Final Fantasy I, IV, V, VI, VII, and IX ( tried to play VIII but didn't really like it). I like Age of Empires: The Conquerors, and I've read Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan books, among others. That makes me a total nerd.
:p

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Speaking of nerds, I am one. I love Star Trek- all of the series and movies, Star Wars (mostly episodes 4, 5, and 6, though). I have played Final Fantasy I, IV, V, VI, VII, and IX ( tried to play VIII but didn't really like it). I like Age of Empires: The Conquerors, and I've read Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan books, among others. That makes me a total nerd.
:p

Watched Battlestar Galactica (L-O-V-E this series), favourite Star Trek is The Next Generation (Data FTW), Stargate SG-1, love MythBusters, been watching Continuum and Defiance... Anime fan as well.

Nintendo gamer since itsy bitsy me, played most JRPGs including ALL Final Fantasies (main series) plus some spin offs and the online versions... I actually met Nobuo Uematsu! (Greeted him in Japanese.) We played "Suteki Da Ne" on our wedding.

List goes on. I'm such a geek! :knight::dragon:

Draka

Wonder Woman
Watched Battlestar Galactica (L-O-V-E this series), favourite Star Trek is The Next Generation (Data FTW), Stargate SG-1, love MythBusters, been watching Continuum and Defiance... Anime fan as well.

Nintendo gamer since itsy bitsy me, played most JRPGs including ALL Final Fantasies (main series) plus some spin offs and the online versions... I actually met Nobuo Uematsu! (Greeted him in Japanese.) We played "Suteki Da Ne" on our wedding.

List goes on. I'm such a geek! :knight::dragon:

Nintendo? Psh..try Atari and Colecovision baby. Yeah that's right...Commodore 64. I was the cool kid on the block. :cool: lol

Oh, and totally loved BSG (newer) and even fell for Caprica and wished it would have taken off. So sad that it didn't. :sad:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Person 1: "Oh yeah, when's your Arabic starting up again?"
Me: "September. Saturday mornings."
Person 2: "Ooh yeah, are you looking forward to it?"
Me: "Yeah, it'll be fun, I love languages so it'll be good to start learning one."
Person 2: "Well, you may as well then."
Person 1: "Plus you'll be able to speak how you look."
Me: "Not this again."
Person 1 (to Person 2): "He DOES look like an Arab, doesn't he?"
Person 2 (immediately): "Yes. Yes you do."
Person 1: "You do, sorry Carl, but you do."
Me: "People have always said I looked Italian. But... Arab's still a new one on me."
Person 2: "You do, babe."
Person 1: "Sorry."
Me: "I look nothing like an Arab."
Person 1: "Something about you just screams camel herder."
Me: "CAMEL HERDER??"
Person 1: "It could be worse, it could be camel ******."

Head. Desk.

Wherenextcolumbus

Me: "Yeah, it'll be fun, I love languages so it'll be good to start learning one."
Me: "People have always said I looked Italian. But... Arab's still a new one on me."

Head. Desk.

Do you feel offended that people think you look arab? :D

Me Myself

Back to my username

Head. Desk.

heh.

I wish people told me I dance like a Latino D:

then again, that would be weird given everyone is latino here :D

I know, I went completely out of subject.

Draka

Wonder Woman
225723_700b_v2.jpg