• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wirey

Fartist
images

Tried to frubal but couldn't. :D

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Right, I'm taking another, total break from here. Not like it matters much, I've not been very active in a long while. :p

I don't know when I'll be back, if at all; I won't bother people with the details as to what brought this on. Bye. :)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
My wife has forgiven my defective brain. We're not getting divorced! I tricked her! I mean, yay!
Our brains are our worst enemies.
I'm surprised Mrs Revolt tolerates mine.
Anyway, congrats! And don't have a relapse.
[youtube]GqQQVsF4BOE[/youtube]

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
DANG!!!!

I missed lunch....how did that happen..... well....time for lunch then

Wirey

Fartist
One of the guys here says 'prolly' instead of 'probably'. I think I may rip his leg off and beat him with it! Well, prolly not.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think I got the library job. I got a call while I was in at physical therapy. I got a message saying to call back. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but god I really hope I got that job.

Shadow Wolf

I think the lady who will be my supervisor is out for the day. But I am going to call again in about 15 minutes anyways, and I may keep up calling every half hour until the library is closed.
I didn't feel like going to therapy today, and I should have listened to my gut because it just didn't seem like a good day to go in. Kirk would be disappointed in me.

Wirey

Fartist
I think the lady who will be my supervisor is out for the day. But I am going to call again in about 15 minutes anyways, and I may keep up calling every half hour until the library is closed.
I didn't feel like going to therapy today, and I should have listened to my gut because it just didn't seem like a good day to go in. Kirk would be disappointed in me.

The Force is strong in this one.

Shadow Wolf

It needs to hurry up and be 8 AM (10 1/2 hours for me). It sucks as it is knowing I'm not going to sleep tonight because I may have a decent job that is going to suck crap through ten bricks. No grease, no stupid uniforms, no having to argue over school and work schedule conflicts, no rude customers trying to insist I'm stupid, no little kids slapping me, no food being thrown at me, no questionnaires that demean my intellect and force me to lie, and no unconstitutional and degrading drug screens. And because it's a university job my transition (to female) shouldn't be nearly as much of an issue as it would be at other jobs. Oh yeah, and it's air conditioned, which is going to matter much anyways with summer coming to an end, but it's alot more than I've ever had before.
8 really needs to hurry up and get here! NOW!