• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
You should have offered him a drink.
I just wished him good luck.

But back in the late 70s I was on a bike ride, & was run down by a drunk.
Sitting there with a broken leg, a passer by offered me a drink.
(I knew he was drunk cuz some people chased him down, & called the cops.
He said he intended to kill me. Incompetent lush! The court took away his
driver license for a whole year.)

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
Officially in for the Blizzardfest challenge !
Now I have to work my *** off <____<

Last edited:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
They finally GOT me........ I have been FORCED to take a.... dare I say it..... a smart phone..... been fighting this for years

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I have it on good authority that Wu Wei is back.
(And it smells like he stepped in something on his way here.)

Wu Wei

I have it on good authority that Wu Wei is back.
(And it smells like he stepped in something on his way here.)

no he's not...and I deny any knowledge to the contrary

You know, if I could read that clearly with my left eye I bet I'd have something much wittier to say

Wu Wei

Aren't you getting offended in the wrong thread...... besides I did go with the Groundskeeper Willie Aftershave this morning...I picked it up in the 99 cents store

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
They finally GOT me........ I have been FORCED to take a.... dare I say it..... a smart phone..... been fighting this for years
I think the only thing a smart phone is good for is target practice. If I want a phone, I'll get a phone. If I want a portable computer, I'll get a laptop. It's not like I'd have all the stuff activated so you can "get the most out of your phone," anyways because I don't want marketing firms and corporations getting all they can from me.

Wu Wei

I think the only thing a smart phone is good for is target practice. If I want a phone, I'll get a phone. If I want a portable computer, I'll get a laptop. It's not like I'd have all the stuff activated so you can "get the most out of your phone," anyways because I don't want marketing firms and corporations getting all they can from me.

I have a low tech flip phone that is pretty much indestructible but sadly it is the life of an IT person..... I put up a good fight though...it took them 5 years to finally won the day

However I have made it perfectly clear that the office is too close to a rather large river and they should really think about the following corona commercial as they gave it to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RU_J8YzN4Co

Alt Thinker

Older than the hills
Speaking of avatars, I just realized I am over 490 years old. According to my calculations I will reach 500 on Sept 3 2015 at which time I will have 7 birthday parties.

Wirey

Fartist
The Chinese girl who brings our coffee just showed me her boobs. With God as my witness, I have no idea what to do.

Wirey

Fartist
Hilarious! Apparently, she's single, and some of the guys told her I am, too, and I have a crush on her. There's a lot of laughing here.

Cream and sugar. Consider that line stolen!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
images