• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Aha! No wonder you can't sleep.
You're in pain from do-it-yourself surgery!
That's usually a bad idea.
But don't let Wirey play doctor either.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It's still not 8'oclock! If I manage to sleep tonight, I'm going to spring out of my bed like bread from a toaster when my alarm goes off. She said if I get the job, I'll hear back from her, and I heard back from her. Apparently she even called one of the people I listed as a reference twice, but didn't call another one at all. I haven't asked my third reference about it yet. It will also mark the first job I've gotten in nine years that I have had to interview for.
8 needs to hurry up!:149:

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
8 o'clock is finally here, I made my call, and I got the job! I am really super tired, but too excited to sleep!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
Oh but this brings something else up:

I spent the day before yesterday dealing with financial aid at my school. They helped me out by making my loans applicable to only Fall semester (my last semester at undergrad), but they ignored my request for subsidized loans only and only gave me unsubsidized. :facepalm:

I been calling them and leaving messages, but no one had called me back.

So...what to do? Keep bugging them to give me an answer, or bite the bullet and accept at least a part of the offered unsubsidized loan?

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Oh but this brings something else up:

I spent the day before yesterday dealing with financial aid at my school. They helped me out by making my loans applicable to only Fall semester (my last semester at undergrad), but they ignored my request for subsidized loans only and only gave me unsubsidized. :facepalm:

I been calling them and leaving messages, but no one had called me back.

So...what to do? Keep bugging them to give me an answer, or bite the bullet and accept at least a part of the offered unsubsidized loan?
Doesn't matter. You're screwed either way. Prepare yourself for a life of burger flipping debt slavery. And vodka.

illykitty

RF's pet cat
I'm back sort of. I don't know how often I'll post.

Also, I'm hurt. I went ice skating and fell hard on my bottom but it's my back, chest and lung areas that hurt. Anyway, nothing serious but it's hard to get comfortable.