• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
And/Nand type gates, or actual gates?
gate-secured-entry-greenfield-indiana.jpg

illykitty

RF's pet cat
Agreed & ditto.

I agree as well. I'm often worried about things like the environment and humanity in general. It's also really sad to see so many species go because of humans.

I know some people view humans as being part of nature, of course I agree we are, but for a species to end because of evolution or us killing them off... To me is completely different. We have a choice and are aware of the consequences. We take stupid destructive decisions. The world would be a lot more boring without all the diversity. :( I love animals and I like all of the beautiful plants and corals. I don't want our world to be boring and for these things to be only on display in museums and zoos.

Anyway, sorry for the rant-ish post.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Why, did it run away?

It had a heavy coolant leak in the second day of Ramadan and I couldn't fix it due to the tight working hours and then the Eid vacation. Ever since then it's been stalled and will stay like that until I find free time to fix it. Probably the coming Thursday. Now I'm driving my other car that I don't like as much.

Draupadi

I also heavily miss my PC when it gets out of order like it did yesterday. It is my source of entertainment and the only mode to keep in touch with my forum buddies, who are my only real friends.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I found a place to do my tattoo. It's a bit expensive, but the quality of the artwork these guys do so good it's far worth the extra 20 an hour. Easily some of the best tattoos I've seen, not just around town but on the internet and TV. One of the artist had a picture of tattoo of Gollum he did, and it looked like Gollum was climbing off the clients arm. There was another one a ghost ship, and everything down to the tears on the sails, stormy sky, and rough sea was very amazing.