• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I only digs the holes. My electrical guy does the huffing & twisting.
(He's good. Almost graduated high school.)
Well, I also decided to use waterproof connectors (silicone type) & watertite conduit connections
instead of pulling new wires (not practical). You would know them as "wahrs".
I didn't want a junction box cuz it's under a driveway. I know it's not code. But it's a reliable approach.
(I've dealt with buried junctions that went bad before.) I also have 2 spare circuits in case one goes bad.
F*** the NEC & the code Nazis!

Btw, there will be 6" to 36" of sand covering the conduit.

Last edited:

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
How I got into groundskeeping.....
FarSideDogMowingLawn.jpg

When you want a job done right, you gotta do it yourself.

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
I can only read a computer screen if I close my left eye and then tilt my head back

Wirey

Fartist
Is it just me, or is everyone else growing more hair on their junk as they get older? I just went to pee and I felt like I was holding Jimmy Walker.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Creepy announcement....
theweek.com/speedreads/index/266566/speedreads-ohio-morgue-attendant-admits-to-having-sex-with-corpses
Kenneth Douglas, 60, worked at the Hamilton County morgue from 1976 until 1992. During a deposition, Douglas admitted that he had sex with as many as 100 corpses. He added that sometimes, he was either drunk or on drugs while violating the corpses. "I would just get on top of them and pull my pants down," Douglas said.
Eww.