• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I'm considering starting a Tumblr dedicated to Hinduism, advice from my POV, and just anything that comes to mind really.

Then I remember I have a rather ambivalent opinion of Tumblr and remember what it's full of.

I'm so conflicted! :sad4:

Wirey

Fartist
I don't remember much of last night. I've been feeling like I'm 20 again, and apparently that is not the case with handling liquor. I woke up, feeling blaugh in my stomach and a rush of wooziness if I moved, and too much not remembering stuff getting moved around.

God bless vodka!

Brinne

I'm considering starting a Tumblr dedicated to Hinduism, advice from my POV, and just anything that comes to mind really.

Then I remember I have a rather ambivalent opinion of Tumblr and remember what it's full of.

I'm so conflicted! :sad4:

Go for it!

I have a Tumblr about Shintoism / Japan / Spiritualism and its not as bad as you'd think. There's a very nice community of accepting spiritual people on Tumblr. Pagans reblog Shinto stuff, Shinto blogs reblog Buddhist stuff, Taoist blogs reblog Hindu stuff, it's really nice and we all learn from each other and respect each other.

Not to mention I've learned a ton about Shinto and other beliefs through talking to some people I've met through the website. It may start out slow but don't be discouraged.

Worst that happens is it's not your thing and you just forget about your blog.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Deer are eating my young redbud trees.
Coincidentally, the county is planning to spend
$20,000,000 or so to deal with deer overpopulation.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Damn I wish I could see
That would be rough.
I found out I have nascent cataracts, but nothing abnormal for my advanced age.
Might be looking at surgery in a decade or so.

Maybe I could get a seeing eye person to put me on a leash?

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
That would be rough.
I found out I have nascent cataracts, but nothing abnormal for my advanced age.
Might be looking at surgery in a decade or so.

Maybe I could get a seeing eye person to put me on a leash?

They tell me I'm to young for this so I'm looking at surgery next week

Wirey

Fartist
Mrs. Wirey had a whistling nose booger last night, and I woke up thinking someone was blowing a referee's whistle in the street.

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
I just saw the music video for Nicki Minaj's song "Anaconda".

I just...can't. I literally can't...no. Just no.

(It apparently turned me into a high school suburban girl).