• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
Last night I had strange dreams, my wife was married to someone else and they were living in what is currently "our house"....with different kids....and her husband look a little like an ex-boss of mine...... and then I was standing near a large yellow cube with rounded edges and then....I woke up

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig
That was no dream!

tumblr_m210fp4pHE1qa5rnho3_400.gif

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
I took my youngest two kids to their open house at the middle school last night, and was delightfully surprised to see a fair number of Muslim families who felt safe enough to wear their headscarves.

A couple even smiled when they saw me and my kippah.

Score one for religious diversity and tolerance.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Just finished reading the gripping detailed information provided on a cereal box. I had to google those spooky chemical sounding names. They're safe.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The city council here is going to vote on banning the use of e-cigs in all public buildings in the city, including vap shops.:facepalm:

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
it is still raining.... so anyone know how long a cubit is... these darn ark blueprints are all in cubits

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
it is still raining.... so anyone know how long a cubit is... these darn ark blueprints are all in cubits
It's been raining here all night, a good part of yesterday, and the day before. And a cubit is the measurement from your elbow to tip of your middle finger.