• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

StarryNightshade

Spiritually confused Jew
Premium Member
A few days later, and not only is my canker sore HUGE, but I can see another one forming.

God I hate being stressed. I'm trying everything I can, but they're seemingly not getting better.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
A few days later, and not only is my canker sore HUGE, but I can see another one forming.

God I hate being stressed. I'm trying everything I can, but they're seemingly not getting better.

I use Pyralvex for those nuisances and it had always worked for me:
pyralvex.jpg

It stings like hell when applied and the pain goes away little by little.

I'm not medically advising here, I'm just telling my experience.

Get well soon man.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

That sucks. I had one develop about a day after your first post about it, but it's mostly gone.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Remember those bees that stung me over the last month or so?
Well I killed both nests.
As the Simpsons' house once said to them...."Die! Die! Everybody die!"

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The talking to yourself thread reminded me of the first time I saw someone using a blutooth headset. Only, I did not see this headset and I thought the guy was carrying on an entire conversation with some invisible person.

DreadFish

Cosmic Vagabond
The talking to yourself thread reminded me of the first time I saw someone using a blutooth headset. Only, I did not see this headset and I thought the guy was carrying on an entire conversation with some invisible person.

Hehe, this reminds me of a guy I saw the other day. He was sitting on his motorbike on the side of the road and talking and making gestures to nobody. Couldn't see his bluetooth set because he had a helmet on. He would have looked so crazy if I hadn't known.

Of course, he could have actually been crazy, but the existence of bluetooth gives everyone the benefit of the doubt :D

Treks

I considered it, but Revoltingest got his application in before me, so I figured I didn't stand a chance.

Viker

Your beloved eccentric Auntie Cristal
Fire ant therapy. Sounds better when moles are massaging sodium chloride into open wounds. Have fish.

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
When I got home from work I saw a dying kitten on front of my home :(

I brought her some water and some canned tuna. I hope it survives.

Last edited: